Reviews for Angel Fingers
Katherine Moonhawk chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
hey! i liked this scene in the episode and thought about writing what they were thinking too- glad I didn't though because this captures it perfectly in my opinion- very sweet and realistic in terms of the characters, love it!

Kat
Mistystarshine chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Its good but I think you should do a fanfic where her hand really was stone and she is turning in to an angel :)
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loved this scene in the episode. It was so funny and unexpected. Loved it. :)
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lol,

LOVED this scene, the end bit made me laugh no end :-D

Good job! :-D

Jess

x
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
good work at capturing that epic moment, expecially the realisation scene... The whole amy/Doctor interaction is always full of epic win! looks like the second part of that episode will be their great ordeal...
vahanian chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Amazing story. I love the new doctor. Well written and you really managed to get in their heads.
DoctorWhoChica chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Okay, I totally love this! Well worded and I adore the way this scene played out. That was one of my favorite bits in this episode too.
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Absolutely spectacular! I find it really good that some people are writing about established events in the series and putting it into the characters perspective - because really there's only so much you can see from movies right?

Brilliantfive stars!

Aldurnamiyanrandvora, House of Dvora
Void Foxes chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Love it!

Well written with no spelling or grammar mistakes that I could see!

Keep it up !