Reviews for Addiction
Meushell chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
It was a nice story. Too bad the show seems to have forgotten that Joshua and Lisa work well together. Intertesting to see her view on human things, like emotions, even the soda.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Fantastic story.
Flyawayhome624 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Love your story, I love Lisa and Joshua together
Shani8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww... that was great and beautifully written. Thanks for writing Joshua and Lisa and their relationship so well. Bravo! :)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
What a way to end the series...

I think that it was good, even if very rushed. Guess you focused on what was important to you.
kenzimone chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I absolutely adore this! Each section packs a punch, and the whole thing feels thoroughly planned out and patiently assembled. I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who looked at Lisa and Joshua and thought 'Ooh, shiny!'.
tnguekldpo13lkdhnve chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I've been wanting fanfiction of this pairing since episode eight! :D
(AND you killed off Tyler! Yes! I love you!)
amjk7089 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Great story! Write more Joshua!
pellucid chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This is lovely! I love this kind of economical writing that does a lot in a few words. And after last week's ep I found myself intrigued by Lisa for the first time, and I love that you've done more with that.
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Oh my God, I freaking LOVED this. I love the tone of the piece, and how you keep their characters so perfectly them, even within this sort-of possible future. I loved it. I loved that they got their happy ending. GUH, so freaking wonderful. I'm glad to find others who like this ship as much as I do.
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Totally AWESOME story! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
SageK chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I thought this was a great story!

Joshua has been one of my favorites since he appeared and the way you wrote Lisa helped me like her even more. Plus, you killed Tyler, so bravo!
wistfulwatcher chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was wonderful. I am not much of a Lisa fan, but I must admit she is growing on me after this fic. I especially like her with Joshua, now. It all seemed very in character and well-written. Thank you.
cautionarylullaby chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I loved it, to say the least XD. There were some grammatical errors, but they were pretty minor. Still, you took a (crack?)ship I've been thinking about ever since that episode and turned into something so lovely 3. And you killed Tyler, so kudos to you for that, too :P! I would definitely like this story told in Joshua's POV, or another one-shot of the two. Hope to read more from you :). (and yeah, I squinted for the jack/erica haha)