Reviews for Master of the Dark
Lady Yomi chapter 17 . 8/5/2018
I learned proper english & got back to reading your amazing story again...! It did not dissapointed me, it is still so good as ever! :D

I believe that great fanfics are the ones you think about even when you finished reading them, sometimes years after. And yours makes me feel just like that; "Master of the Dark" elicites a strong emotional response in me, and also makes me think about the source material differently.

You are a writer with impressive world building skills, and I thank you for the bottom of my heart for making this story for us! Thanks a million for your hard work!
Jexsam chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
You are one of the best world-builders I have seen on FFN. You could have actually made an original story from this and people would write fanfics of it, it's that good. The only problems are that the story needs proofreading and the ending felt like a giant "deus ex machina"; were you rushed?
GoldenGriffiness chapter 17 . 9/27/2012
And that is Sora kicking ass. * applause*
GoldenGriffiness chapter 14 . 9/26/2012
That drug is dang creepy.
Seen a few errors here and there.
Love Kairi's reaction to "Axel"- wonder what Axel'd think to know he was inpersinated?
I wish there was a scene where Riku met Sora pretending to be Riku XD
GoldenGriffiness chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I'm surprised Sora trusts Seifer like this after said 'friend' landed him here. Did they have any interaction int he game? I can't remember.
Dog or Neku's gotta be my favorite of your OC's, tough choice. Hmm
GoldenGriffiness chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
Sora's a bit more stubborn than this.
Wow, was Dog always a kid? Somehow I always imagined him older...
GoldenGriffiness chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Wow, I forgot how powerful your writing can be! :)
Also forgot how eerie this is- that takes doing for a author- good job!
Silly Sora, forgets he has the master key to any door...Tsk XD
Kosmokrator chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story was incredible! I'm going to go read the sequels now.
Lady Yomi chapter 18 . 4/23/2011
This story was so great! excuse me for my bad english but i dont speak it so well, but you need to know that this was the best kh fic that i ever read! thanks for giving me a such good thing to read! see you soon n.n
TarltonArts chapter 18 . 6/28/2010
Superb story, I've followed it from the start and I am glad I read it, I would love if you were to make a sequel but that is for another day. 5 stars
MechBoyOfDoom chapter 13 . 6/8/2010
This story is getting better from each word I read...

Just one small thing... I didn't know Sora could get that angry... Maybe we're likely to see a whole lot more of it in times to come.

Keep up the good work.
Bob chapter 12 . 5/27/2010
Its really hard to read. Try spacing it.
MordreLupis chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
Brilliant story ! Cannot emphasize it enough. Enraptured till the end, and eagerly awaiting more, hope you update soon.
caitlinkeitorin chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
that was creepy...like something off of twilight zone O.o

and um i thought uve only played CoM? y is seifer in this?
Aesterisk chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Good story so far, I hope Sora makes it out by the end. It really sucks that he can't even tell his friends that he is doing ok.