Reviews for An Uncanny Likeness
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Hillarious
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Oh, gosh... Tony's being a bit too hyper!Tony for my liking some of the time. But the other stuff is sweet. And often quite amusing.

Gotta love people talking about their relationship through an expository on the life and times of two action figures.

Great fic!

Caity :)
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
excellent and so funny really! I can imagine tony played with the dolls!
Emerald Gaze chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
oh that was perfect! why isn't this in the movie? in any of the movies? they should definitly put this in the next one and there can even be a whole avengers set
and all the avengers get a free prototype!
good stuff, good stuff! _!
Nykey77 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
LMAO! Love it. I could so see RDJ and GP acting this out in like a deleted scene.
link55-06 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I can't even begin to express how funny, cute and totally adorable the story is. Thank you for the wonderful story. It's totally one of my favourite now.
starsandstillness chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was hilarious. Thank you.
Tince chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love how this made me alternately want to "awww" with delight and collapse with giggles.

The highlight: "criminals with personal injury attorneys"

Truly, is there nothing worse?
Samuraibrarian chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This is adorable- Your characterization is so dead-on that I could easily believe that it was a deleted scene from the movie. Pepper's sarcasm-laced internal monologue sounds pretty much like what I imagine I'd be thinking in her place.
AwkwardBlueCat chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
CUTE! made me smile :)
Nathascha chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I laughed way to much while reading that. Seriously, I loved it.

It sounds so in character, I could totally hear them speaking. Thank you so much for writing.

Nathascha
The Thinking Woman chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Brilliant! Absolutely hilarious! I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks, and that doesn't happen often. Very well done :D
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Haha that was so funny! I was chuckling the whole time. Simple really. :)
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
That was brilliant! I can't stop laughing! Tony would totally express his feelings like this! The ending part was great...made it from slipping into mindless fluff.
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Hahaha, "Stop molesting the doll, Tony." XD Priceless. This one-shot was very well-written, with sharp wit and dialog that entertained me the entire time. Um, if you don't mind, could I possibly semi-use the idea for another fandom? If you don't want me to I totally understand, and it probably won't even measure up to the amazingness of this _

Fantastic one-shot!