Reviews for An Uncanny Likeness
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Hahaha. You are just amazing!

This actually made me laugh, not many fanfics do.
TheGeekNextDoor chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Haha loved it! I can soooo see Tony doing that lol :)
abovetherim chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That was really good, I liked how the ending got all serious there for a second and then how you ended on humour note again with the boob comment, loved it!
NovemberDreamin chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
sooooooooo cute :)

and touching... and hillarious. a unique idea with a sweet storyline... whats not to love?
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I am in heart with with your stories so far! ( the two I have You have the perfect Tony! Off to read the rest.
BlueEyesUnderTheFedora chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Omgosh! I love this story! I could totallly see this in the movie. lol It actually kinda reminded me of what Robert Downey Jr did on Letterman when the first movie came out. It's on youtube. It's so funny! Great idea, and writing. I love how Tony's making Pepper squirm and she trying so hard to fight it. lol
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
This was INCREDIBLE. I laughed so hard. :D
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
OMGosh! Brilliance! I have never read anything so brilliant! Hilarity! "Action Figure Pepper is going to regret that when Action Figure Tony leaves her for some skanky Bratz doll." LOVED that!
Leviathan of the Skies chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
asdfghjk lool i giggle snorted through the whole thing! it's so cute and funny. thanks for writting it! :D
CYLi chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
LOL this is good. Love the action figure idea.
4persephone chapter 1 . 5/3/2010

Excuse me a moment while I try to catch my breath. You just became my new favorite writer in the world for the utterly hilarious. And the worst of it is I can SO see Movie Tony commissioning this toy... -giggles more-

You caught my attention with another of your stories, so I decided to check out your author page...and am so glad I did. Thank you for sharing your ideas, I'm now coming looking for you when I need a laugh. :)
wendladarlings chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Aw. I absolutely loved it! It was really funny and cute. (I want an Iron Man action figure now. :()

I apologize for my lack of... eloquence. Still on my Ironman-fangirl mode after watching it last night. :))
ejectingthecore chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
You really capture Tony so well. And the line about the Bratz doll is just superb.
Cheerio-panda45 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
The end was pure win. seriously i LOVED it. any story that makes me honestly laugh out loud deserves a fav!
alienphantom chapter 1 . 4/30/2010