Reviews for Story Time
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
YES! this was AWSOME! I didn't think I could laugh so hard! loved it!
ladygris chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Okay, so I'm not a fan of one-shots or sex scenes. One-shots are too short for my tastes, and sex scenes just aren't my thing. But this one-shot was HILARIOUS! Loved how you managed to surprise a character at the end by having Ronon read the scene aloud to her. Great job.
LMXB chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This was really fun. I loved the banter and gentle teasing.
BetherdyBabe chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was a hilarious ending, love all the humor you put into this. I loved the McKeller reference even more though, so glad you put that in. :)

This is a great oneshot, your OC, Orla, is amazingly detailed though I haven't read her in your other stories as of now.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story idea.

BB
hifield chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was really fun! I smiled all the way through it.

Hope you're feeling better Vana - if not maybe we can get another chapter?
DaniWilder chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
It's not a sacrifice ;-P It is the will of the creators, Jewel, David and Jason be damned ;-)

You did a nice job with Vana1970s character.

It sounds like you read the same type of romances I do. I loved these guys reading a story.

Now Carson and Rodney reading that book, I'd love to see. Funny thought.

I won't spoil the ending in the review, but I was laughing hysterically. Only thing better for a McKeller nut like me would be my favorite physicist listening to Jennifer's reading ;-)

DW
Vana1970 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
I love it, I was feeling so miserable until I got this and it made my entire weekend. Thank you girlie, it was so good.

I could see scenes playing out as I read it, loved Cadman teasing Jennifer and in turn Jennifer getting one back on Orla. Great read.

Thank you so much, I'm planning on being ill more often so you can write me stories!

Loved it.