Reviews for Longing
HoloKrist chapter 51 . 11/26/2010
ahh chelsea what have you done! how could you kill off grimmjow of all people ahhhhh! anyways ive yelled at you enough lol well it was a good chapter loved it but grimmjow ); cant wait for the next one byebye
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 51 . 11/24/2010
u r evil...but then again i know that 2! XP
fanficssuck chapter 51 . 11/24/2010
Please wait for a moment, while I cry from awesomeness.

*finishes crying over how epic this chapter was*

I like how you set this out, what with the flashbacks and whatnot. The fact that it's so long really put a smile on my face after seeing it in my alerts :P I can't wait for the sequel, but I don't want this to end either D:

Btw, I don't think Grimmjow was lovey-dovey at all. Still the same badass we know and love, lolol XD
Dashita Tichou chapter 26 . 11/24/2010
this is really good, but you could work on grammar.
Edme chapter 51 . 11/24/2010
Great chapter and I don't think Grimmjow was to lovey dovey or anything. It was a perfect way to show that things really came into perspective for him. I'll be watching for the next chapter. I can't wait. I wish I had your talent for writing. I really do. Your are an amazing writer.
4master chapter 51 . 11/24/2010
Hmmmmm, good descriptive combat you have put in, liked it a lot. I mean really. I didnt get Curtis's release though. Wat power does it give him? You can really make some nasty SOB characters. Great chap :D

Thanks for the heads up on the HP film. :D
Cole43 chapter 50 . 11/22/2010
hurry up wit the next chapter already!
4master chapter 50 . 11/21/2010
I hate to say this but this chap lacked a little bit. dosent matter, though some chaps HAVE to be that way. I'm waiting for next update. Nice story you have got up anyways( I forgot how many times I have said this)
4master chapter 49 . 11/21/2010
Hmmmm, Aizen still a bitch i see. You really can get everyone hate him, you did a very good job for that. Really. Cant give enough praise for that.
4master chapter 48 . 11/21/2010
Really, this is good writing. The way you have described her firey personalitly, it simply rocks. Damm. I am running out of praise here. However i am really surprised that she hasnt yet burned Grimm's hair or Aizen's stupid hairstyle... Although the pregancy thing was unexpected, I am vaguely able to remember your warning. Something about covering our tools...LOL.
4master chapter 47 . 11/21/2010
WOW ! THIS WAS UNEXPECTED! Kenpachi joining them ! Damm! Aizen will be paste! Or at least I hope that way...
4master chapter 44 . 11/21/2010
You made a mistake here... for the first time i think. All spells go to level 99, not more. But it dosent hurt to put in a little hype in between *wink*
4master chapter 43 . 11/21/2010
You surely know how to agitate your readers. LOL. Hmmmm too bad, you can go for the sequel but try to return Ichi's girlfriend to him in this part. Hate to see him so full of sorrow.

In my religon the fifth element is the soul, but you can continue with your plot, i do not wish to interfeer with that since it is a damm good one.
4master chapter 41 . 11/21/2010
You really inspire me to write an action chap for my fic. Too bad action in that is still far away.
4master chapter 37 . 11/21/2010
Hmmm, if anyone wolud have gotten crazy with power then they would have torched that dumb nerd by the table. Well, it your story, good going anyways.
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »