Reviews for Guilty By Association
nalaethereal chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
write quiclkly! i need more chapters!
isis chapter 5 . 3/25/2002
Thank's for updating!
Rosandra May chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
make this a fourth time. ;) Lovely chapter. I wonder what's going to happen to Ginny and Draco...
Witch Amadeus chapter 4 . 3/21/2002
OOH! Not a cliffie! Post soon, puhleese!
Sweet Immortal chapter 4 . 3/21/2002
wow! This is one of the better draco/ginny fics that i have read. Hope you keep writing more!
isis chapter 4 . 3/16/2002
thanks for updating! I really liked this chapter!
moodyirishbabe chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
i'm seething with anger rite now. you r such a good writer! i can't wait 2 read more! moody.
Logical Nonsense chapter 4 . 3/10/2002
Awesome chapter! UPDATE SOOOON!
Chained Dove chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Yay! Try three at leaving a review. Oi1 Anyway, I'm so happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Finally a GOOD Draco/Ginny fanfic! They're so unbelievably rare! This is wonderful and I'm hooked! Please get the next chapter up soon or I'll... erm... send the penguins after you! Yes, that's it, the penguins! fear them, for they are mighty... this is going on my favorites list *lol*
Meo chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Greatness! Please write more as soon as possible! I love this fic!
Verena G chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Aaaaaahhhhhh! Why did people invent cliff hangers? They are going to be the death of me! Um...I am OK now: Great chapter! Suspense,action: what more could you want? Write more! Please? *making puppy dog eyes*
Stargazer4 chapter 4 . 3/9/2002
Yay! I was specially thanked! GREAT chapter! I really don't have any clue how they'll get out of this predicament! There were some great lines between Harry and Draco and Ginny and Draco. All I have to say is thanks for burning up Ginny's broom! (sorry, Ginny) ;)
Jan. McNeville chapter 4 . 3/8/2002
I am so enthralled in this story, it was ten seconds before I realized it was the end of the page. Please write more, as I really have to know what happens with Ginny and Draco. They're really fascinating the way you've made things.

-Jan McNeville
Witch Amadeus chapter 3 . 3/7/2002
yay this is great! POST SOON!
Rosandra May chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
The next chapter should be interesting...
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »