Reviews for Guilty By Association
Mojo chapter 2 . 2/15/2002
Please write more. I'm enjoying it very much.
EvilFairy chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
hmmm i like it so far
Narcissa Malfoy chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
WOW! This is awesome so far. Please write more.
Rosandra May chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
I like it so far! Continue asap.
Wyld Rose chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Excellent start! I can't wait to see where this is going...it seems like it might be long. I loooove long fics! I also love the way you set up the scenery and the time. Keep it up!
Vamp Queen chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Get off vacation and finish!
Verena Gruen chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
Ohhhhhhh! Cliffhanger, not fair! But I just love your story! You have a terrific writing style and a good sense of humour! I loved the "shovel snow on Draco"-incident: such a great idea for Draco and Ginnys first meeting after all this time. I also like the idea of Draco being an Auror: I think the idea of a redeemed Draco is always worth to follow up on! I also like the idea with the prophecy. There is so much potential for a great story here. Keep up the good work! I hope your teachers stay on strike really long, so you can get a lot of writing done.(hehehe!)Greetings from Germany to Canada!
Stargazer4 chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
You write so well! It is perfectly paced and I am absolutely hooked. Draco sounds very in character. I'm so excited that he's an Auror! How wonderful! I love the whole shovel of snow on Draco… but I hope he’ll be alright! That Lucius Malfoy – he’s rotten to the core. You're so lucky you have no school... enjoy the break!
Opheliac chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Oh, so your in... Alberta? I'm Canadian, too! (But the teachers are doing just fine here in ontario, hmph.)Great story so far! Can't wait to see what happens!
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13