Reviews for Guilty By Association
Maranwe Inglorion chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
peculiar... i am intrigued
Erised chapter 13 . 5/28/2004
Wow, another wonderful story (although this was written before We All Fall Down). You've still got a few issues with spelling and grammar, but I decided to enjoy this story and not be picky. If you like, I'll go through with a fine toothed comb and nitpick, but since you've been donw with this story for so long, you might not want to bother. The plot is brilliant, besides, and I really like how you portrayed Tabitha's inner struggle. And Ginny and Draco were, as always, not horribly cliched. Wonderful little ficlet (Updat We All Fall Down soon? Please?)
Froggybangbang chapter 13 . 5/24/2004
Hey. I actually finihed readding this *yesterday* night but I was so tired that I had forgot how to write in English. My impressions: I really like this story (as well as I did the other two I read 'Fragment' and 'Never Again') even though I don't know which is more revolting: the thought of Dudley reforming, or the thought of Harry proposing him work. Tabitha was a great caracter and I'm so happy to have been suspicious of her! - Hm... I think that's all... Your bio Rocks by the way.
Elmindrea-al'Thor chapter 13 . 3/14/2004
Nice Fic. Great plot. Keep up the great work.
crazyfire89 chapter 13 . 3/4/2004
that was totally awesome...i really liked it! kepp writing because you have a rare and wonderful talent. never give up, never stop writing. i'll look for your future works.
prongsthemaurauder chapter 13 . 2/10/2004
all of your stories are awesome!
Wow chapter 10 . 10/21/2003
AH! WHO? g2g, gotta read! WONDERFUL so far!
Wow chapter 8 . 10/21/2003
omg(osh) How DARE he attack without letting them kiss! lol love it so far!
Wow chapter 6 . 10/20/2003
woah, loved the little ferret thing jarvey lol hehehe, love your style, hope nothing happens to the child, is Neville that good a gossip that's amazing that Voldemort knows something he doesn't? hm interesting
Wow chapter 4 . 10/20/2003
AH! what happened to Harry? o they're going to die! (they better not, this is a story, they better not die!)
Wow chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
uh-oh! What's happening to Draco! o LOVE how it's going so far! not that I'm happy to see Draco abducted... but love it so far! Love your style!
o0true0o chapter 13 . 7/24/2003
Great story! :)
Kimmykinns14 chapter 13 . 7/10/2003
I think that this story was very good. You are r a very good writer. I think that you should make a sequel. I also think that the story Muggel Music was very good. I really like Draco and Ginny together. I hope u write a lot more of stories with them in it.

thanx for writin'

Kim
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 13 . 5/2/2003
Fantastic!
ms.c bloom chapter 13 . 3/12/2003
*giggles insanely* i luv it! very loffly. *claps*
189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »