Reviews for Guilty By Association
Emily x2 chapter 13 . 8/9/2002
Thanks for the ending! and not having Ginny die!

Keep writting!
VirtualFaerie chapter 13 . 8/1/2002
OOOO! a sequel! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

*grovels*

PLEASE?

Amber
Bluegirl18 chapter 13 . 7/30/2002
Sequel! Sequel! Do I have to say it again? Sequel! Sequel!
Milkyweed chapter 13 . 7/30/2002
I LOVED it! I just read the whole story in one shot and it was wonderful!

Hope you write tones of other D/G fics in the future!
Sarah chapter 13 . 7/30/2002
lol I'm glad i resisted the urge to kill you also because then i wouldn't have been able to read the awesome epilogue! Which by the way, you must do a sequel! pleaseee do a sequel! I love your writing! i love this story! Must continue! )
soupofthedaysara chapter 13 . 7/30/2002
Hey! I wasn't even expecting an epilogue, but I was scrolling through the updates and wham! there it was. I clicked on it immediately. Wonderful ending. I look forward to your sequel. And just to bar any confusion, this is the same person who'd reviewed under the name Sara, but since I first reviewed your tale, I have become an author here. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that it's the same person still enjoying your fic. Love all of the intrigue and such-hope your next one is filled with spying and traitors galor!

Sara
stormyfire chapter 13 . 7/30/2002
That was great!

I think you should do a story set a while after this...when Ginny is pregnant. You could do it about how she tells Draco, how he reacts, which baddies decide they want to kill them, how Ron & Hermione are coping with their child...ect. What do you think?

P.S This is the logest review I've ever done!
Jello Ink chapter 13 . 7/29/2002
I know, I know...Canada Day just isn't the same without the riots on Whyte Ave *shakes head*. And not even any fireworks to make up for it!

Great fic! Almost as evilly frightening as the Fireball at KDays! And naturally, very suspenseful. Read all thirteen chapters in one shot :) It's just that addictive.
Narcissa Malfoy5 chapter 13 . 7/29/2002
I've enjoyed this fic so much. Thanks for writing it.:) Can't wait to read your next fic.
Adyna O'Riley chapter 11 . 7/29/2002
um, hehe, my spelling really sucks. sorry ;)
Adyna O'Riley chapter 9 . 7/29/2002
I am the former Princess Evil.

I have an odd idea for the sequel. It is, about, 15 years later (stupid, I know) and Voldermort is getting more powerful despit the Minstry's (sp) attempts to destroy him. Ginny and Draco hade two kids, twins, a boy and girl who have powers beyond ur imagination. One has expert hearing, the other expert sight. They r so powerful that they dont need wands to do magic. But here is the problem, Draco's former father was related, in some way, to Tom Ribble. Draco faced evil temtatin, but will These 14 year old trouble makers, who were dorn on Holloween be able to bypass the temtation of being all powerful and having people serve them hand and foot.

Wee can only hope.

Ok, I now it sounds like crap, but it is an idea that just came to me. I have NO clue why I thought of this but I did.

No u can go on with ur life and stop laughing at my very stupid Ideas.

Good luck with ur next chapter!
Dorthey Star chapter 13 . 7/29/2002
"Sequel! Sequel!" the mob cheered. Lovely story. Don't have time for more of a review...Keep writing!
Neca chapter 13 . 7/29/2002
okay. you know my english is horrible.

i love your story. as i read the part, when ginny died, my heartbeat stopped. it went on again when you added the next chapter. ( I think I'm a ghost now).

so. I read the word sequel. okay. where is it. you have three days to post it. after that time I'll send you a howler to remind you. I LOVE YOUR STORY!

yeah...okay...bye

Neca
Verena G chapter 13 . 7/29/2002
Its over?...WAAAAAAAHHHH!... Wait, wait there is gonna be a sequel?Yaaayyyy! I cant wait to read more Draco/Ginny goodness! Meanwhile, I really liked the epilogue! It wraps up everything nicely...until the sequel is here! Yaaaayyyy!

Keep up the good work! Verena
Chained Dove chapter 13 . 7/29/2002
YAY! And the penguins rejoice. You've done it! It was great and the end was happy and everything's good and I won't send the penguins after you. When's the next fun D/G story? *wide eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil grin* MORE! MORE I SAY! *lol* I'm glad I stuck it out. Cheers.
189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »