Reviews for Evolution
Bronze chapter 8 . 2/25
I love it! Angel wings on Voldemort! That's the first laugh I've gotten out of this story as yet. Now it's been six years almost since the last update. I hope you haven't abandoned this. It was very, very good. Do you have a Bata and if so does he/she know how to truly spell? Some of the words in this are misspelled.
Bronze chapter 7 . 2/24
Well, Logan can now play E.T. and phone home to tell them Harry was alive. Unfortunately though, he'll have to also tell them what the lab did to him. But how does he tell Chuck about Laura? Chuck is gonna know everything he knows. Which is damn little. Of course Logan could always say something along these lines. " The good news Chuck is, I found the boy. Bad news is, I lost him again. The strange part is, there's a girls with him that has the same Adamantium smell as the kid and I do." That should be an interesting conversation.
Bronze chapter 6 . 2/24
Well, Harry's free and on the run with X-23. What with the explosion and all it should make it fairly easy for Logan to find the place. That is of course if it's even in Canada. Just because he has Sabretooth had a multi hour flight from England doesn't mean the lab's in North America. It could easily be in South America, Mexico or even Africa for that matter. Now it must've been some powerful bomb Laura built if it almost threw the truck into a ditch a mile from the blast zone. Thus it'll register on the Richter-Scale and might even alert Professor X.
Hate to tell you this but YOU ARE WRONG about this teleporting ability being unique to Harry. There are several mutants with the ability to mimic it through their mutant ability. Thus if Harry can, they can. That metal x they coated and shaped Harry's claws with, is it by any chance Vibranium? The shield of Captain America is siupposed to be an alloy of Adamantium and Vibranium. That's supposed to be what make it so strong. As for his shirt? That looks to be scale mail though whether it's made of the same alloy or something else, as far as I know it's never been said. I do remember in one of the Cap. America comics two fire fighters carried him out of a burning building and one of them commented on his shirt? being scale mail type. But that's the only time I remember it being mentioned.
Bronze chapter 3 . 2/24
Well. I gave it three chapters to see if it was worth reading and I want you to finish it. I think it's should be fun if A, Harry retains his memories regardless of what they do and B, this time KILLS EVERYBODY THERE! It would take whoever's sponsoring this longer to rebuild if they had to start totally from scratch after all. And with his magic Harry could insure nothing was left to be salvaged. Sure, the equipment might be hardened but it's mighty hard to salvage something that isn't there anymore. Banishing spells or Vanishing. I've read about both doing the same thing. And just think about how upset those same sponsors are gonna be if they can't even find the toilet paper?!
noxenrom chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
Shitty fic...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
What are grey angel wings
2000 cartoons rule chapter 8 . 8/21/2017
Extremely satisfied with the plot and nature of the story. Writing is close to professional's. Nice story. Mioa out.
Dogfox chapter 8 . 5/22/2017
Awww... Sad you discontinued this! It was awesome!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
Guest chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
galiaf3a05c chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
all good... realy good ... but brain conditioning... and then what? 100 chapters to restore memories!? used too often! thats a REALY BAD TURN... in my opinion of course... but chust think of it... next chapters where he will be returning to himself would be fillers and no more... 75%-boring 20%-stupid and 5%-plot fillers... fi early a was wana give this fic 8 from 10... but right now only 4 of 10...
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 8 . 3/17/2016
I have enjoyed this story. Please, tell me you will continue it.
brownstock63 chapter 8 . 1/31/2016
What happened? Waiting for chapter 9. Can't wait to read it.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/6/2015