Reviews for Evolution
nxkris chapter 7 . 5/15/2010
interesting story. i love that harry now got himself a sister and both of them are similar to wolverine. will laura end up having a secondary(technically third) ability? maybe some form of tracking or mild telepathy? update soon.
SemenDemon chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I read Omni Black's story years ago. I am sooo looking forward to reading your story. I'll tell you what I think by the end.
Flyte28 chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
;oving it well writen with a good solid plot, pls keep it up
Mistaken 7 chapter 7 . 5/10/2010
This is a repost, I remember reading this a couple of years ago. As far as I can tell it's pretty much verbatim, or at least you've not made any significant plot changes or additions. I like the story and hope you will continue it but some alacrity and speed in updating would be appreciated considering some of us have been waiting years.
XcrimsonroseX chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
This is an awsome story! Hope you update soon!
Patrick Nakasone chapter 6 . 5/5/2010
If your going to make Harry and Laura a couple your going to need to give them more time to bound. I get the feeling I do not want to know how Laura knows Sabertooth Given that Laura has had few if any positive interactions any other human beings she will grab on to Harry with both hands. They need a safe harbor to find their feet and come to terms with what has happened.

Is your Dumbledore the manipulative bastard version or the naive old man who thinks the best of people version?

I am guessing that his memories will return in time as either they were not erased or not very well.

As for getting in to the US until 9-11 whole sections of the US/Canadian border are are not guarded, fenced, or watched.

I wounder how much the guy had to drunk to think the line "So babe, the nookie match the drapes?" would work not to mention Lauras body language was saying get lost before I kill you.
zmanjz chapter 7 . 5/4/2010
Excellent story.

I think it's the first time i've seen harry potter and x 23 in a story together.

I can't wait to see what happens next thank you very much.
BioHazard82 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
BioHazard82 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
BioHazard82 chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Great chapter. It answered my question in the first chapter's review.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Interesting start to your story. Is Harry a more powerful Wolverine? Or is it just a coincidence?
I love cute things chapter 7 . 4/30/2010