Reviews for Weapons Disguised as Words
eenayde chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
If I'm not wrong... Then this is the 101 review. Anyway, sounds really interesting so far!
100 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This, my friend, deserves 100 reviews.
At least.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
I checked out the song and it was mother forbade me to play says that kind of songs make me a sociopath.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 13 . 8/11/2012
Yeah,do that snake bites are real tasty.*evil laugh*
HotDeidara chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
I LOVE THA FIGGEN SONG! It took me 5 sec to resolve right after ther mentioned the red spade XD

This story is so good! You did finish it did you?
HotDeidara chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Ma I please know what this song is called? Btw, this is an awesome story! 100000000000000000000/10 :3
KTDLover chapter 21 . 12/29/2011
This story was amazing!:D

Sorry, I'd make this review longer, but *glances at pocket watch*'s 6:26 A.M. and I haven't had any sleep all night...(I am an idiot, lol.X3)

Great story!:3
HetaliaMonster chapter 21 . 10/16/2011
Okay, I LOVED it. And it's pretty hard to make me like a story! Please, please, please, make more of this story! Although one suggestion, maybe try making it based on more of the 'real' Deidara's abilities and try to maybe just... how do I say this?... Love-like? XD
Errers chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Lol , nice move Sasori. xD Turn him into a vampire, or a half vampire xD
Tamyinumi chapter 21 . 2/27/2011
cool funny and down right awesome very nice
AkatsukiMemberShadow chapter 20 . 12/20/2010
Lol good Story Keep writing :D My Favorite part Sasori and Hidan walked in. The redhead took a seat as Deidara tossed him a can of soda. Lucifer raised a brow at them. "Oh yeah." Said the blonde, "You STILL don't know un. Sasori turned me into a vampire." Sasori, who had just taken a sip of his soda, did a spit take in Hidan's face. It was quiet (except for Hidan's curses).
Keono chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I finally got around to reading it since I've been so busy! XD Good so far!
shadowdolls chapter 21 . 7/21/2010
awwww damn . not much lip or vamp biting action. oh well still a very awesome story! one of the best i'd ever read! hahaha worth staying up late xD lolz (right now it's like 12:00 midnight and because of this hahaha i can't sleep!) maaahhh seriously great story!
littleangel123 chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
The suspesne is killing me!
Suyuness chapter 21 . 6/27/2010
Wow, I just spent a whole hour or more reading this story. o-o And, I gotta say, I love it! Your writing skills are amazing, man. 3