Reviews for Power and Friendship
Guest chapter 25 . 10/3/2015
goddang it i wanted him and may together...
corey chapter 37 . 7/26/2015
when are you going to finish the story? I've become very interested in your story and would like to know if you are going to get back around to finishing it.
Guest chapter 36 . 5/21/2015
So after all Ash had done for Sceptics, he wants to just join Paul over one battle? He better not come crawling back to Ash because I would never forgive him.
dondre chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
you better had fixed that
dondre chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
you my friend has upset pokemon law you bring shame to ashand pokemon way bader than murder
FacelessxAuthor chapter 37 . 9/1/2014
This is the only good tournament fic I've read and I've read a lot. I know it's been two years but I really hope you update this, I love how you write battles and I'm really glad you understand that Ash and his pokemon get power from friendship and their bonds not from relentless training regiments like a lot of writers seem to think. Anyway, please update. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
BULL SHIT YOU KNOCKED OUT INFERNAPE TOO EARLY
Eternal hokage123 chapter 37 . 7/9/2014
Such an awesome story please update. I love this soooooo much
just chillin.killin chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
If I were ash I'd be pissed! They were practically betraying his trust for 2 years.
Haro4 chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
Finally muk gets some recognition
chica36 chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
I love this story, the plot is really exciting and I can't wait to see what happens with Ash's Sceptile!
Pecha Pichu chapter 37 . 6/6/2013
Wow, I always figured Infernape would be the one deserting Ash, not Sceptile! What a surprise! I'd hate to think that Sceptile would stick with Paul though, I reckon Ash would adamantly refuse to release Sceptile and end up with a Infernape vs Sceptile match

Your battles are written really well you know! I could totally imagine anime-esque battle going on against Brandon, Will, Paul, and the like. Although it's a little sad that there's less 'story' like in the first few chapters where Ash was harshly training his Pokemon than in the recent chapters, which was pretty much non-stop battling. Sceptile and Paul were actually a bit of a relief from all that battling.

Ash and Norman father-son was kinda cool, though May and Max and Caroline just sometimes don't quite fit into the equation ...

I finished reading your almost 40-chapters in two days flat. Continue on! I shall be anticipating your next chapter xD
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I really love this story! Please update soon
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 30 . 5/26/2013
yippee! go ash
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
That was so overkill with the legendaries...