Reviews for Power and Friendship
dondre chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
you better had fixed that
dondre chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
you my friend has upset pokemon law you bring shame to ashand pokemon way bader than murder
FacelessxAuthor chapter 37 . 9/1/2014
This is the only good tournament fic I've read and I've read a lot. I know it's been two years but I really hope you update this, I love how you write battles and I'm really glad you understand that Ash and his pokemon get power from friendship and their bonds not from relentless training regiments like a lot of writers seem to think. Anyway, please update. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
BULL SHIT YOU KNOCKED OUT INFERNAPE TOO EARLY
Eternal hokage123 chapter 37 . 7/9/2014
Such an awesome story please update. I love this soooooo much
just chillin.killin chapter 25 . 11/18/2013
If I were ash I'd be pissed! They were practically betraying his trust for 2 years.
Haro4 chapter 21 . 10/18/2013
Finally muk gets some recognition
chica36 chapter 37 . 7/8/2013
I love this story, the plot is really exciting and I can't wait to see what happens with Ash's Sceptile!
Pecha Pichu chapter 37 . 6/6/2013
Wow, I always figured Infernape would be the one deserting Ash, not Sceptile! What a surprise! I'd hate to think that Sceptile would stick with Paul though, I reckon Ash would adamantly refuse to release Sceptile and end up with a Infernape vs Sceptile match

Your battles are written really well you know! I could totally imagine anime-esque battle going on against Brandon, Will, Paul, and the like. Although it's a little sad that there's less 'story' like in the first few chapters where Ash was harshly training his Pokemon than in the recent chapters, which was pretty much non-stop battling. Sceptile and Paul were actually a bit of a relief from all that battling.

Ash and Norman father-son was kinda cool, though May and Max and Caroline just sometimes don't quite fit into the equation ...

I finished reading your almost 40-chapters in two days flat. Continue on! I shall be anticipating your next chapter xD
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 37 . 5/28/2013
I really love this story! Please update soon
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 30 . 5/26/2013
yippee! go ash
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 7 . 5/25/2013
That was so overkill with the legendaries...
imortalglee chapter 37 . 12/23/2012
I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to the next update but I hope you do return sceptile to ash
imortalglee chapter 32 . 12/23/2012
No no no no no please get sceptile back other than that I'm so enjoying this fiction started reading it at 4 and its now ten keep going its brill
Ruinous Crow chapter 37 . 11/10/2012
This fic really is fantastic. Severely under rated, but amazingly written. You have the ability and foresight to make your character work (and work hard) for their goals and take your readers with them. I'm not excited just because I want to know what happens, but I want to know what happens TO ASH. It's a roller coaster journey with just the right amount of identity crisis and character development, and not a lot of people can pull that off, so I commend you.
You also amaze me with how well you explain certain elements of the pokemon battles and make them accessible realistically, but that should be blatantly obvious and not worth mentioning. Overall, one of my favorite pokemon fics out there.