Reviews for Casefiles of Mr Prentiss and Mrs Genius
Danni Evans chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
Hey, I'm not sure if I've reviewed already but I'm revisiting an old favourite universe. I love these little casefiles; I love the little glimpses into day-to-day life, their respective pasts coming back to visit, and all the sexy and/or intimate moments. I'm always disappointed when a movie or TV show ends just as a couple gets together - I always want to see how they settle in together and start smoothing out each other's rough edges. I so enjoy seeing the little intimacies that you write so beautifully.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
This is a wonderful series! Thanks for sharing.
Mary
TAH-Hall chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
baygirl123 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
This is really good! Can you please publish "somewhere it hides a well" on ? It sounds really good!
BrookeMulder chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I love this entire series! You are a brilliant writer with an incredible vocabulary! Can't wait to see more!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2012
This is an amazing series! You have a great way with words but can you please finish writing the Casefiles of Mr Prentiss and Mrs Genius or at least add the ones mentioned at the end of case 1.
Dedee5 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Love this,well everything Prentiss/Reid related you've written "how to fight loneliness" is by far the best Prentiss/Reid story out there

As well as the off shoots to it
The Stark in the TARDIS chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
So, I kind of love this story. I'm new to criminal minds, but what I lack in years, I make up in enthusiasm. I've pretty much watched all 5 season in the past three months. I might fail out of school, but gosh darn it, it was worth it.

All kidding aside, I haven't really read much Criminal minds fanfiction, but this is one of the better ones I've read. I love how you write, the way you stay true to the characters, and the way you can write their life as a married couple. A lot of the time, I find that writers that can capture you with accounts of mundane life are worth reading rather than complicated plots and daring chases.

This is the second story of yours that I've read, the first being HTFL, and I think both are amazing. I can't wait to read the rest of them. I don't usually review, but with writing like yours, you deserve a glowing review. This is kind of long, but I'm going to ramble on a bit more.

I like how realistic you managae to make the situations. I especially like how you are handling the baby situation. I think this is a practical way to do things, and it is very Reid. I also love how you didn't make Emily find out she was pregnant in HTFL. I've seen that done way too many times in other fandoms, and it isn't very plausible. I also appreciate how Emily is shown to be healing slowly, instead of having her completely fine ofter her kidnapping.

Writing everything I like about these stories would take way too much time, and I already feel weird about writing so much already. I don't know if you like long reviews, but hey, nothing you can do now, right?

So I'm just going to awkwardly end this review, and I should probably delet my rambling, but its 3am, and yeah.

So hope this helps ypu with your writing, or at least makes you smile,

Lily
Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
nooo. please continue this. i want answers too ;_;
Witchy-grrl chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Awww, I LOVE this particular casefile! Reid's excitement over the manuscript, the very Sherlock-y way of solving the mystery, and LILA! Oh the way you handled Lila was BRILLIANT. :D :D :D

Considering how it seems you've left this particular fandom for awhile now, I'll only say I hope you come back to it someday, because you're amazing and I'm in absolute love with this universe! :P
vitaestspesest chapter 7 . 6/30/2011
I really like these short fics. I hope you post those that you mentioned at the end of Case 1! :)
Jen chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
These stories are great! I love the relationship you've built. More, please!
Switbo chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
Loved it! I've been working my way through your HTFL series of stories and I have to say that you have written probably the best Emily/Reid story that I've read anywhere. You've completely captured how I see Reid, a little nerdy and gawky on the surface, but sexy and confident with the right person. You've done an excellent job of capturing everyone's voices. Please keep writing! I'm enjoying it immensely!
lovezjacobblack chapter 7 . 3/12/2011
i loved the whole story you did great
RomanCandles chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Great story! Please update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »