Reviews for Casefiles of Mr Prentiss and Mrs Genius
RomanCandles chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
Great story! Please update soon!
slbwhitewolf chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Love this story, really great. You show so clearly all their emotions.

Will Reid be the one to discover the secrets of the manuscript?
1klopez1 chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
You are by far my favorite author for this pairing, and I'm so glad to see that you've got more in the works!
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
awesome can't wait for more
basketcase1880 chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I loved this case, I thought it would have been that guy. Can't wait for the next case. I promise I will review for each update, just been avoiding fanfics recently since I've just sat my second year finals for microbiology.
Noskilz chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
I hope you know you are the best fanfic writer on this site, or probably any site. Thanks so much - I cant wait for more.
ladyshlayistoolazytologin chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
Ask and ye shall receive, here is a review!

I personally have been kind of slack on the reviews because I like to say constructive things.

And this needs no construction. Like, at all. I love it exactly as it is.

but I'll review more often now that I know that it means something to you. :)
LBricker88 chapter 7 . 5/23/2010
it was soooo great that you updated i have been sick all week and have been able to get out of the house and this was a way to get out of my mind for a while so thanks again! i am looking forward to see what happens next! hope see anther update soon!
ayli1 chapter 7 . 5/22/2010
*shoves cookies and pies and piles and piles of chocolate at the beastie*

seriously, i really love these stories!

I think it's so wonderful how well Emily and Spencer know each other, and how cute it is that Spencer really doesn't understand why Emily might be jealous, and how Emily really ISN"T jealous because she knows how much he loves her. and and and... it's all just really sweet and well thought out and interesting!

thanks!
susannah2000 chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
What would the beast like to eat? Pizza? Chocolate chip cookies? Beef Wellington? I haven't been reviewing since endless superlatives become odious. I absolutely love everything you write, am a total fan of your Reid/Emily and feel that you are one of the best writers I have come across. I love the true respect and cherishing that Reid and Emily have for each other, yet still illustrating the demons each have to struggle with.

I wondered whether Fordham had really talked to the Ambassador, since Reid having an eidetic memory would not be something anyone would say in a casual conversation, especially since Elizabeth isn't a huge fan of Reid. I forget how Fordham did know this about Reid. I also wonder if Emily isn't pushing the baby thing a bit. I know she is getting older and doesn't have all the time in the world, but they have been married only a very short time. I wonder why, since Emily knows that Reid is terrified of passing on the gene, they haven't even thought about adoption. They both know how it feels to grow up alone and lonely.

Does the beast want anything more to eat? A beverage? After dinner mint?
sunny chapter 7 . 5/21/2010
love your work i have read all of them. please don't stop. feeding the dragon HTFL was really really good and during a three week bout of rain it was my only sunshine. so thanks and keep up the good work.
katydid13 chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
I just ran across you writing. I stayed up way too late last night reading How to Fight Loneliness. I loved it. This is also great. Not too creepy and not too fluffy. I can't wait for more and I can't wait to see what they decide about kids.
BespectacledGirly chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
Excellent, as always. I can't wait for more stories from you! Thanks for another great read!
TwilightSong chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
Sorry for lack of comments. Work has been keeping me busy and stressed. Still, please know that I love stories about this pair.

And that was one fun little case. And I really liked the Letterman bit at the end. Emily's comment was priceless.

So, please, keep writing. :D
brenda chapter 7 . 5/20/2010
I think this was an extremely well written story the characters had realistic adventures yet were still true to their characters.

Brenda