Reviews for Casefiles of Mr Prentiss and Mrs Genius
Not A Droid chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Anytime Dr. Seuss is referenced it's a good thing. It's also cool that Emily & I both like the Lorax.

I just hope the reason Simon had to end the phone isn't because Marcie's closing in on him.

Great chapter as always.
dustytiger chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
awesome stuff, i loved the bit about germany's name so much lol but i liked the reason for her name 3 i also liked that you explained the nicknames casue it's confusing... i feel so sorry for germany tho not having a friend closer to home, i'm glad her marriage might not be totally over, and that she knows she always has emily if the going gets tough. i hope that everything is safe for germany and simon soon, and yay! go garcia getting the dirt on the other woman! can't wait to see how this case starts.
The Good Girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
omgosh you have no idea how excited i was to see a new story from you! hooray! cant wait for more!
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
this was awesome cant wait for more
Not A Droid chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is pretty fun. I'll be interested to see what the real story behind Simon leaving is.
SillyOldThing chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Fantastic, you're back! Love the pairing of Emily and Reid, you write them so well.
TwilightSong chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was a nice and interesting start. Reid was quite sweet when talking to Germany. Well, can't wait for more. :D
dustytiger chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
oh my gosh! this is the best birthday present i could have gotten, i got home after having fairly blah bday with my family to find you have a new fic on the go! thank you!

okay now to the fic aw poor germany. i'm curisous to see why simon left her :( i love the small bits of fuzzies between reid and prentiss, it's good to see that they are so happy

love this fic i am so jazzed about reading a new one from you!
ILoveDerekMorgan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010