Reviews for A Gift in Sickness
Guest chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
you know what? I've read this a few times before,and I still ocassionally read it when im in the mood for feels. this was an amazing composition. I have actually managed to convince myself that it actually happened in the future.

I dont think Ive ever written anything in the more than 5 times reading and rereading this piece so.
now I just wanted to thank you
It's a little secret chapter 6 . 7/8/2014
*tears up in overwhelming happiness*
Me: I can't leave this storyyy!Why don't it happennnn?
Me 2:*sight* let it go, myself, let it go
Fyoex chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Loved it!
MssCassandra chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
That was cute!
Stein chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
I liked. Although I feel that I miss you a little about the critical point in the disease actually really liked the ending.
DotsnDashes chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Well thought out, wonderfully characterised and beautifully written! You managed to capture the feel of the manga/anime exceptionally well, from the way the characters acted with each other to the darker, more poignant scenes. I think that delirious Kantarou was done especially well and I can picture him making every single one of those ridiculous requests of Haruka and I can also picture Haruka's desire to want to comply but also his struggle with himself because he doesn't want to hurt his master. In my opinion, kantarou has always been a complex character. Mostly he is coy and fun with a heart of gold, but there are times I see him as almost sadistic and cruel in a way. You managed to convey that so well.
Oh god I'm babbling. Overall I really loved this fic! It was heart warming and wrenching all at once. Good job!
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
AWE! SO CUTE! LOVE THE STORY!
Jazy14jazy chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
Loved the chapter X3 is it just me or is kantarou a "little" suicidal. Lol either way I love it so keep it up XD luvs ya! ;D
Pearl J chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
Okay, okay, sooo...like...my curiosity is excited once again, if anyone knows what that means. If not, I'll explain it a little bit. I'm one of those who gets all excited over psychologically and technology involved things. Is this a phsychologically involved? I had Psychology I and II in high school. Ummm...Wait. Can you actually get a fever that high and still survive? I mean, I thought...200 degrees Farienheight, due excuse my spelling. Hmmm...unless, most of the cells within the body die...doesn't the person sustain some damage to the body (i.e. blind, deaf, etc.)? I'm confused here. Excuse my silly ramble. That's just me being curious and trying to make sense of things.

Urgh...and my poor neck is cramped! When I move it one way, I actually feel and hear it do this weird thing. It rolls and snap, crackle, pops. I think I may have bad posture.

Ahem! Anyway, this story seems like it can actually happen to a person. I mean the extremely high temperature part. Also, the flirty parts.

I like romance fanfiction, especially if they are Tactics or Natsume's Book of Friends.

I tried to create a Tactics fanfiction that's romance and supernatural based. I fear I may have wandered off topic several times. I fear I may have gone all over the place. The same thing for my Natsume's Book of Friends fanfiction that's supposed to be a romance and it's supposed to have action in it and maybe some suspense. I purposely left off where the young woman dives in front of Tanuma as soon as she sees silver glint out from the corners of her eyes. I don't know if this was the best thing to do, but...I didn't know where to go from there.
ChOFee chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I HAD TO READ IT ALL. This is the first truly, dramatically emotion-packed fic I've read in this fandom. You miss, have done a marvelous job on this. At times creepy, borderline nauseating but all the same, it is sweet and heart-wrenching. Now I could die happily if I could find an M rated scene this beautiful with them. (I'm exaggerating a little but I'm sure you get what I'm trying to say. :D)
ChOFee chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
In this chapter, you captured Kantarou's obsession with Haruka so well. In a sense it's as morbid as Haruka thinking about ripping his eyes out of their sockets. *shivers* Good job.
Yuko6754 chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I really, really, REALLY enjoyed reading this. Plenty of hurt/comfort/angst to go around, with a great ending at the end. I caught a few grammatical errors, but nothing too major or glaring. This is definitely my favorite Tactics fanfic that I've read, great job!

I really like how you wrote Kantarou as well.

~Scooter~
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
You know, when I read the summary I thought that the thing Kantarou would be offering was something completely different (read: sexual) so...this was quite surprising. But I love it even more than what I had been expecting. I'm really interested in how this plays out.

So far, this is my favorite Tactics story I've read on here. Great job!

~Scooter~
Ja ne Kat chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
You should do one where he does become a tengu. that would fix everyone's problems expect Sug's. it would make Muu-chan happy though so i think he would get over it
Mistress of the Words chapter 6 . 8/25/2011
Awwwww, this whole story was just wonderful! Completely fantastic! It full of so much emotion! Angst, Comfort, Romance, suspense, horror, fluffiness, and just amazing-ness! I love it! It would be utterly epic if you made a sort of sequel to this where Kantarou actually became a white tengu, i would love to read a story about that! :D And you wrote this one so well I think you would do perfect on it if you wrote it too! though i suppose it doesnt have to be a sequel story...it could be an epilogue or something xD hehe! but just overall, AWESOME!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »