Reviews for Brilliance
alchemist chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Thankyou for this, so few people manage to get Izaya right. He doesn't lie, he doesn't break any laws, but with words alone he twists others into insanity.

I can't talk about Reid - I don't watch criminal minds.
willowleaf45 chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Last line so true, that was fucking brilliant
Synn Nexus chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Holy Spirit of dog! 0.0
This is pure genius!
I am making it a favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Why isn't there more of this?

It's sooooo gooooood!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 3/6/2015
Please continue this. This was great and I can only imagine how the rest of the BAU would react to Reid's story about Izaya or even meeting him themselves.
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Awesome, simply wonderful. Thank you for sharing this story.
Ect0Gh0st chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Renai Circulation? How apt. What else can I say? This piece was simply a mixture of insanity and brilliance ; )
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow, that was so brilliant. No one crosses Criminal Minds with anime, which is such a shame; I'm just glad I found this one! I love Durarara!, and your characterization was brilliant. I think even Reid would have acted a bit OOC in such a situation. I mean, wow. Izaya, as awesomely-fucked up was always.

Great job! If you get the urge to cross these two wonderful fandoms again, please do!
TheJokerHinamoriAmu chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
This was phenomenal. I loved it, wish there were more Criminal Minds/Durarara crossovers because of how perfect Izaya is at playing with the psyche. I enjoyed this immensely.

Joker
Ash chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Thank you i was looking for a fanfic like this and you dis it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh. My. God. I love this! Especially the ending! Please, please,please create a sequel or a prequel or SOMETHING! The ending was hilarious and you have izaya in PERFECT character! Awsome...just...words cannot describe how much I loved this fic
Pyrogoeth chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS.

Eagerly favoriting.
EashaChan chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
if only this wasn't the only criminal mind/durarara crossover i have came across so far.
T-T
starfruit-prince chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ha ha Izaya truly is some sort of freaky mastermind almost-criminal! I see why you included him in the warning.