Reviews for Propose
I adored it.
Juniper Bush chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
SOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!
BrizzyBabber chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is a great story and i completely agree with both your relationship statements!
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Hm, I agree with your parting comment, that last line could be better. Don't know how, but it could. Other then that, this fic was lovely. It showed the subtle and comfortable feeling between the two and the routine. For some reason, they feel very cozy together.
thinkinfire chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
this was pretty good. cheers! (:
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
YEA!

A moment in time where both Ren and Kyoko are not only at peace but comfortable with eachother. I'm glad I read this. I think you couldn't have done better even if you did add a proposal, or at least I wouldn't get the same feel for it as the rest of the fic.
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Loved it! It was sweet, tender and touching! (Also, lots of "insignificant progress", or what I would term it as such anyway...) LOVE
Ruize chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
XD YAAY I FINALLY found a proper SB-ff - everything else sux for some reason - thank you

I love you're oppinions (I think this is my first SB fanfic. I may be wrong but I know it is my first for this site. I love SB, and I love finding ways to prove that Ren and Kyōko are obviously going to get together. Sort of like proving that Ichigo is meant to be with Rukia (Bleachism).) both on the "... I love finding ways to prove that Ren and Kyoko are obviously going to get to gether." and the IchiRuki part xD I love both PArings and it is SOOOOO obvious that Ren and Kyoko are perfect for each other!

Again thank you for writing this - btw the ending was a-okay ;b
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
has a definite touch of yearning for love
no name chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Actually this is really good but I would suggest that you would say something about Kyouko making progress in acting like new dramas or something like that because you make it seem like they already made a lot of progress. Also, the ending doesn't suck. It's a very good ending, kinda sweet and simple (if thats how it's supposed to be). Overall I thought it was really good. :) Hope this is ok.
lolyrox chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
SOO sweet! D i loved it! - u had me giggling like a little girl the whole time as i imagined everything happening! i really sounds like something that would be very plausible for kyoko and ren! DD
Uncoloured186 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Nature way to make them together. :D

I like the idea. It's not bad at all. :)
Sariah Loire chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was very sweet, and a tad bit sad (to me). It seems like Ren is wanting Kyoko to be there permanently, while Kyoko probably thinks (almost) nothing of staying there!

Keep being strong, Ren, she'll be yours eventually!

Wonderful writing, thanks for the story!
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Sweet! This is a nice fic! Despite it being descriptive and such, I just already imagine Ren and Kyouko's conversation... anyways, Keep up the good work! _