Reviews for It's Only Supernatural
SpecialAgentOrange chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I enjoyed the concept and writing, but I found myself a tad confused with trying to figure out who was who in the Astral Plane during the first read. At the end, my biggest conundrum whether the witchkin you're referring to in-story was the one in Sunshine Islands or a new one altogether, and whether this witchkin was either a niece or the princess' actual daughter. That scene had good ideas but has some clarification issues on which witch is speaking.

Identity issues aside, I liked the family scene and starting scene before the Astral Plane bit; the latter was heartwarming and gave a lingering enjoyment at the end, while the former was humorous and made some jabs regarding gameplay mechanics.

All things considered, it's a fun read, it delves into some thoughtful issues regarding the union of a mortal and preternatural being and its consequences, and it doesn't hurt that it's funny and a mite lighthearted. Also, one really doesn't run into a Witch Princess/Protagonist story very often. (of course that's just me.)

-SpecialAgentOrange
AmyAddict1 chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow, I had no idea that there were more than one Goddess. But when I started reading your story, I realized that in the few games I have, there are different Goddess in each. Now my only question is, did you make up the names or are they already given?

Anyway, I think this was cute. I think you came up with the ending of the WP and Mark because you like cute. Sounds like something I would do. I really enjoyed reading this.

Good luck in the contest.
AA1
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Aw, WP!

This was wonderful! It had a very homey, comfortable, Harvest-Moon-like feel to it. Great job, and good luck! ;)
Goddessofmoons chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love this! You included everybody! And two harvest goddess? How's that supposed to work out? Anyway I see this is for a contest and all. I hope you win and hurry up with the next chapter!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Well, there go MY chances... *sigh*

Entry verified, and good luck in the contest.
Tozz chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I'm glad you kept the last scene in, I think it gives the story more resolution. :) The mystical beings were all very in-character, and I liked how you inserted humor into it-it seemed very Harvest Moon-esque, if that even makes sense.

Anyway, I liked it! :) Good luck in the contest.
Winter Oak chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Bringing together all the mystical beings is an interesting idea. I like how you characterized each one of them -especially the Harvest King. You are able to describe so well the power that he wields... it's something I need to work on.

The relationship between Witchkins and Wizard is interesting as well and is something that I think would be fun to explore. Haha, then again, maybe it's because I'm such a Wizard fan.

I really enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing.
The Random Artist chapter 1 . 4/24/2010