Reviews for Dead Leaves Cling to a Cedar Branch
In Pursuit of Magic chapter 13 . 3/10
This is really good! I'm worried for Cedr with the Bodoks (Did I spell that right.) there are a lot of them. Not good.
ToriBlock chapter 13 . 5/28/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE! PLEASE! This is such an amazing story so far and I need more of it! You cant stop a story when the events escalate like this! Please don't let me down!
suzii3499 chapter 13 . 9/21/2014
Please, continue!
Micky-Moo chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
So hoping to read more hope you update soon!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NOT THE BODACHS!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Sorry logicalness is not a word.

'A certain amount of logic is needed'-much better.
Stutley Constable chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Not bad. Not bad at all.

There are some parts of the conversation that seem a little jumbled together. Nothing I couldn't work out but you might want to read through it again. Just some editing details.

Over all this is a very good first chapter. It introduces the characters and sets up at least one problem and several mysteries. I think you've got a whole lot of potential with this story. It does go a bit against canon with talking ghosts but that's not too terrible.

Nice work.
chibimaker chapter 11 . 11/12/2010
This story is really good! Update soon, please!
Tucker Bridges chapter 10 . 10/31/2010
When on the Odd Thomas timeline does this take place?
anti-princess chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
hmm she's angry i get that much does chloe have to do with it? or is it athena or just plain cedr but anyways i liked that you updated maybe you should do it more often? lol jp but yeah keep it in mind i guess
anti-princess chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
lol this sounds like the writing dean koonts does to describe how he descripts odd thomas

so this is after odd lost stormy?

keep updating :)
OhhChloeex chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love Odd Thomas :3

And I love you!

This is fantastic. :]
Ikakay chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Okay, let me try this review again.

I was browsing the site for something to read when I came across your story. I like the Odd Thomas books, so I thought I would check out a chapter or two and just kept going till I finished all 8 chapters.

Cedr is a good character and I look forward to learning more about her and her family. She has an interesting way of thinking/talking. Which helps to understand her. I can't wait to read more.
Ikakay chapter 8 . 6/29/2010