Reviews for The Wizard, Witch and the GenderConfused Hatmaker
upload soon please
Saissister chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I love it.
Kai19 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
It's a shame this fic hasn't been updated in 2 years... I really like this spin on Howl's Moving Castle and everything. And I'll admit, I'm all curious who Markl (Howl's assistant) was planned to be (Neville?). I'm going to go ahead and put it on alert, though, just in case you think you might go back to writing for it.
Blackcat728 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'm gonna guess that Howl's assistant is going to be Dobby the elf. It made the most sense to me. :)

I hope you continue this some day. I would love to read more! :D
cethmistmyk chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Fantastic! This is a very interesting, and kinda funny fic! I hope you update! :-)
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
otaco chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Please continue! Thankies!
Iriomote Yamaneko Nokomis chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
the assistant is called Michael. XD I love turnip- head and you added Nagini. awesome~
genaveevstar chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
this is a great story i can't wait tell you update it. please hurry this story is great.
Queen-O-Castle chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
I really love this story! can you please update soon? otherwise i think i might implode...lol this is really great and i can't wait until you update again!
iMovedToAO3 chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
Is Michael/Markl going to be Colin Creevy?
arwin-urban chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
You have write more you can't just leave it please write more! Please Please!
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 4 . 10/24/2011
umm.. i know you havent updated this in forvever... but please please please continue it! it is simply amazing!
hatchi cullen-black chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
THIS IS REALY CUTE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
great story so far! Please update soon! : )
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »