Reviews for The Wizard, Witch and the GenderConfused Hatmaker
Whats next, whats next?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
nice really nice
Shebajay chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Wow, this story is really good. I love reading Harry Potter and Howl's Moving Castle is may fav movie of all times. The story layout is amazing and how everything is happening is great as well. I love how you have hermione and Ron send Harry off with a note. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Lyall of the Rose chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
I'm excited! Dragon, teehee, nice one there. Is Nagini going to replace the walking stick? I just can't wait to see what other interpritations you have for this cross! Keep up the awesome writing!
Ming Xiong chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
It's been a while since I read this story, and I just wanted to say I really like it! It is going away from the film story and I loved the mechanics of the Harry/Ron/Hermione friendship. I also liked the appearance of Nagini and parseltongue - will Howl be able to understand it? I'm looking forward to the second meeting. )
Ame Hikari chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I love your story After watching the Howl's Moving Castle, the first thought was: why Sophie cant be a guy xD I was even thinking of writing something by myself, but then i found your story and i totally fell in love with it. Please, continue writing it!
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
Howl and Harry sound like the perfect couple! You have a fantastic idea and I can't wait til the next chapter. You have a lovely writing style, funny but serious enough that it's not crazy or anything.

;]
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
I love the story! Keep it up!
DragonFire Princess chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 1/14/2011

Howl's Assistant is Markl. Is the Scarecrow Draco? Or an actual Dragon?

Harry should keep Nagini.
Sirenfox chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Yeah, I think we just found where our tastes differ. *shudders* I personally don't like ron...like at all. I much prefer Draco, so I think that little scene at the end almost put me off this story. Is there going to be anything else like that in this story? Honestly I just wanna skip straight to the Howl/Harry interaction. *wink wink*

Anyway, this is a wonderful story and I was wondering if you were planning on updating anytime soon.

Star
Sirenfox chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
so, this was a brilliant idea you have here. I think after I finish my avatar crossover this will be the next thing I tackle. I am curious though, I know you've seen the movie, but have you ever read the Howl's Moving Castle book? And I'm not talking about the manga either. If you haven't I highly suggest you do -brilliant book, it is better even then Harry Potter(in my oppinion). Anyway, I'm going to go check out the next chapter.

Star
MegaUltraGoober chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
aww this is actually a pretty good story! I never thought id be one to read this kind of thing but now i cant wait for the next update! im kinda bummed that you havnt update since november but i can understand if it was family issues or school; im still deaking with both :) anyway cant wait for the next chapter; HOWL-NESS!
Pommyth chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
Great! You are like... the only fic to this great Fandom. There is a lot of potential, please don't stop! I rarely take the time to write a review. So... I don't like Ron and Hermione, but It might be because I also hate them in canon... Continue continue.
Kuroi Fushichou chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
I really like what you're doing so far. Your Harry has a unique personality and a backbone, which is quite refreshing for a physically feminine character. I did find it a little odd when Ron and Hermione suddenly started attaching -chan to his name in chapter two, since -chan is Japanese and felt out of place in an English story. It would be great if you expanded more on the cause of his parents' deaths, I'm almost sure there's a conspiracy somewhere in there! Of course I await Howl's appearance breathlessly XD
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »