Reviews for The Wizard, Witch and the GenderConfused Hatmaker
Rosen Pavus chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Hmmm... Interesting. :)

I can't wait till Harry meets Howl again. :)
FastlyFadingIntoDarkness chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Markl is the name of Howls assistant in the movie
Paulston chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
UPDAAAAAATTTTEEEEE! Please? Pretty pretty please with candy, sugar, spice, and everything else in the world nice on top? Is that tempting enough? But seriously. I. Am. In. Love. Please review before my heart explodes from suspense!
Yeziel Moore chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
Quite interesting story. I'm curious about how will our lovely Boy-turned-Girl react to Howl's attitude, xD.

I really like the way you've been mixing the two worlds.

I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Yeziel M.
deathlymad chapter 4 . 11/21/2010
Ah. I'm sorry about your cat. D

Good to see an update though, even though he's still not to Howl... Next chapter! Definitely!

Poor Harry though. It must be awful being a girl. *giggles* I like Nagini there, and Dragon... Is that going to be Draco? Because those two are adorable.

I feel bad for Ron and Hermione... They must be so worried. Although, it annoyed me a bit that Hermione was so quick to anger or tears, but I guess I can understand.

Update soon!

-Ri
Yana5 chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
cool story
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Draco is a scarecrow? Oh my, that is AWESOME. *grin* Great chappie!
Katsy17 chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
good job with this chapter
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 3 . 11/5/2010
AWESOME UPDATE SOON
Start.Again.Angel chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Love it! I like the spin/twist of the story, and I can't wait to read more
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Love the story, Hope you'll update ASAP!
Katsy17 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
nice chapter
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
hehe! thank you for updating! it may be shorter than usual but its still awesome! :D
Aenya Phoenix chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Again, completely enjoyable! I can't wait to see the next one! Quite possibly the best yaoi pairing I have even heard of. I tell all of my friends about it whenever we get in to talking about yaoi fanfictions. They have yet to be disappointed either! :)
deathlymad chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
This was really short, you're right. XD

I have to say I don't agree with Hermione saying Harry's actually a she now, and then saying 'she' and 'her'. It really annoyed me. I was like, "But Harry's NOT actually a girl! His body just looks like one's for now." So I hope that... That isn't how he's described in the future... Unless it's from Howl's point of view, because I don't think he'll know right away... Or will he? Oh, I don't know. XD

Anyway, I just yeah. XD Howl's POV should be interesting, when's that coming up?

I'm glad Harry got away from the Dursleys. That's just terrible.

Update soon?