Reviews for The Wizard, Witch and the GenderConfused Hatmaker
Rosen Pavus chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Interesting... I liked it. :)

Can't wait for more. :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
I love your characterizations and this crossover idea!
Jossi-kun chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Awesome crossover! I'm definitely looking forward to when Harry-chan realizes that the guy who helped him is Howl. I look forward to reading more.
save the sharks chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
I love it!1 Please update soon.
deathlymad chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Poor Harry! I'm so glad to see an update of this, though, finally! *squeals and runs around*

It makes me happy that Harry has something like his Invisibility Cloak, and that he was able to go and see Ron and Hermione. I was surprised that Ron was the one to figure it out first!

I'm glad that he and Hermione know; it should make things a bit less...hard for Harry, shouldn't it? He'll have this note for Howl that says, "By the way, I need help turning back into a boy". XD

I love the movie and all, but. Personally, I'm hoping Harry doesn't have to stay as a girl for TOO long, and that the story doesn't end almost immediately after he turns back... Will you please respond and let me know if Harry turns back into a girl towards the middle, or more towards the end...? lol Sorry for asking for special treatment!

I hope you can update again very soon! I can't wait to see Howl again.

-Ri
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
oohh now you got me wanting more. So please update. this is the first Howl/Harry Potter story i have ever liked. so please keep it up!
Plague Rose chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Wow, it's almost cannon...

I LOVE IT!

XD
Aenya Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Amazing again! I completely admire you're work. Even if the story wasn't really your idea, you are accomplishing it beautifully and I look forward to reading more. :) Keep it up and type fast! I can't wait!
DeathNoteMaker chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
I am loving this story already! Original and everything! I can't wait to see what happens next! XD
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
WOW, i hadn't expected harry to be turned into a girl instead of a old guy! thats really cool that you did that! i really like this so far!
Deviously Ruined Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
O.O i cant believe i missed this! well, im reviewing now so that should be good! i LOVE this so far! and will r&r the next chapter... so onwards! :D
Katsy17 chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
YAY an update! Fantastic chapter! your girl harry's so cute! Looking forward to the next chapter
Rosen Pavus chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
*grins*

That was good, though I liked the first chapter better honestly, because of Howl and other things.

I can't wait for more! :)
AnimeIceFox chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Hehehe, poor little Harry! He makes such a pretty girl. _

I must admit I never really thought you would update this, but I am thrilled to be proven wrong. _ Thank you so much for writing this, though I did not mind it being so close to the movie version. Thanks for updating!
Ellieandra chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

Have I mentioned these are my two favourite books? because they are. cannot wait for more!
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »