Reviews for Shower of Sparks
im-a-tumor chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
oh. my. god.

there are no words to express how much i love this story.

seriously!

i loe the details and development of the town and the characters! cid and shera are wonderfully in charactre and you've really taken many things into account. i'd love to see another chapter
Aurenare chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
So... any chance to have this fic updated and some Cid/Shera action?
Ashti chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
*drops a review* The original title looks familiar.. Did I review it? XD *has no clue* Anyway! What's gonna happen next?
Oshikuru-Chan chapter 2 . 10/24/2005
I really like this story and I hope you continue it soon. Cid/Shera is an all time favorite of mine.
Talex-1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
jo. UPDATE! This is so far really cool and I'd hate to see it be left like this. Looking forward to the next few chapters! Adios!
Talex-1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Excellent so far. Poor Cid, but, after being in space and living up his dream, what's left to him now? (That is until he notices its right in front of him..._
Abisian chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
Cid is my favorite character _ Your story is entertaining and wonderful, in the least ... You have to update soon! _
Adam chapter 2 . 6/2/2005
Man, this story is good, you need to continue it. Cid has always been really elusive to me too, so thats awesome that youre doing a side story about him so that people can learn more about him. I think you should have cloud or aeris remind him about the planet so he can calm down. That would be cool if you make cid go on a vacation to sort his thoughts out or something, but those are just some suggestions, ultimately you choose the storys continuation and ending.
navi the rabid pixie chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
OMGOMGOMG! I LOVE THIS FIC! CID FUCKING ROCKS! he reminds me of this guy i know! i call him old man too! like yuffie! DUDE! i really like this cause i can relate to it! please please please keep writing!
Meiko Matsui chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Heh, I found this fanfic ramdomly. I liked it, but it looks like you haven't updated it ever. It started like two years ago too. E-mail me if you ever update. (Please?) Just go to my profile here, my e-mail should be there. Otherwise click my website. It's there somewhere. X_X
GS2aholic chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
This is a very good story so far! I urge you to continue it! I wanna see what happens!

Please put up the next chapter soon!
ChibiStickajin chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
I liked it! Plz update this soon! _
Elven Shadow Godess chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Awww...that was sweet...

I really like reading Cid/Shera fics, however few there are currently!

Please continue!
Juri25 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Oh! I hope you get the next chapters here soon, I just love CidXShera fics! But there's so few around. This one is great!
Purity chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
So... When are you gonna write more?