Reviews for One More
Please come back, I miss this story so much and wish for it to continue. :(
yarr chapter 5 . 3/22
I had posted a review on your AFF account, but I'm really glad that I found this story on ! I really enjoyed this chapter. The bartering scenes made me laugh, and it's interesting to read about aspects of Yautja culture.
mamabot chapter 25 . 3/9
Oh oh, I wonder if the father is one of Val'kek's trophies.
mamabot chapter 22 . 3/9

Ooooh this is getting really juicy with all the political twists and turns. Secrets do not remain hidden long.

never underestimate the human.
mamabot chapter 18 . 3/9
I think this is my favorite chapter (so far!)

I thought her first mate was rather honorable, but man-o-man I am LOVING Raz'ha too.
(so glad to see this going up on A03!) Where more people can enjoy this!
EclairUchiha chapter 26 . 3/7
Don't leave a cliffhanger, please. It's a really good story, what happens to her mate? And what happens between them about him wanting her to have his baby. So many questions. Please update soon. Keep up the good work. Add story to favs .
CrimsonatSunset chapter 26 . 3/1
I love this story, one of my favorites to read! Has me at the edge of my seat and eager for the next chapter! I hope you continue to work on it! I am excited to know what happens next!
katcheese345 chapter 26 . 2/22
because there are so many characters to keep track of, could be have a list of all of them please
katcheese345 chapter 26 . 2/22
does Yeyinde want to mate with Amelia. And why did Raz'ha and Yeyinde fight
J chapter 1 . 2/19
Please continue this fanfic :/
Keep going! This is very good
LlovableLlamas chapter 26 . 2/9
Hope for more soon. It has been awhile now... certainly you don't plan to stop here with Amelia and Razha not understanding each other
Sarah chapter 26 . 1/26
When will the next chapter be due┬┐
belladu57 chapter 26 . 1/23
Very good
Turniptree chapter 26 . 1/18
Its 2017 we've waited now please update!