Reviews for One More
Please finish the story, it's veri interesting and i want to know what is happening with Val'jek and Amelia , and i really want him to survive and have pups with Amelia and have a happy life . Please update, it's been 2 years since you did not have new updates
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 2 . 5/12
So, what position am I supposed to imagine them in? During the flashback, I mean.

Amelia should "dance" kizomba style, and see what happens.
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 1 . 5/11
LOL, A "ruble" is a Russian dollar, you meant "rubble". Ctrl F to find the word. :)

VERY GOOD start so far. :)
Dance witch a non-human chapter 1 . 4/15
Awwww, i love this story so much!
hanakaru-chan chapter 26 . 3/9
Just finished reading through this again and I still love it. I hope all is well and that you can update soon.
monay9e chapter 26 . 3/3
Please finish this story, I truly love this game of cat and mouse with the elders, females and the rat pack.
Gypsy28 chapter 26 . 2/14
I love this story and how the beginning had smut to draw in the readers. The story line is fantastic, although more updates about Val’chk would be lovely.
Hearing differences of opinion on pregnancy really thickened the plot!
Awaiting the next update!
Titania Taisho chapter 26 . 1/24
Hello.
All right?
So, there's a time when I'm reading your fanfic and I end up always rereading it
And I can say this: I'm loving it.
That's why I came here, begging you to keep updating the Fanfics.
Well, there is already a time from this last update.
And the story is really very good, you write wonderfully.
I need to know what's going to happen to Elder Val'jek, Raz'ha, and Amelia.

So...
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...
Keep writing these wonders.
Sugar chapter 26 . 1/19
I love this story can't wait for the next update!
Svay chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
I love this story and I look forward to the next chapter! I must say, I miss the smut. Hope to read more of that soon!
Madd Chatter chapter 26 . 10/31/2017
Have you abandoned this story? Can we expect an update this year? I would hate to see this fic left at such a point.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2017
This story is incredible. Not one part of the plot is boring. Even the political manovering is interesting. I don't normally go for threesome storylines, but I really enjoy reading about Amelia's relationship with both Yautja. I hope you are able to update one day. This is too good to be left unfinished.
nerdylittlesecret chapter 26 . 9/30/2017
I know that you haven't updated in quite some time, but please, please, please finish this fic!
Its so incredibly unique, and there is nothing like it!
I absolutely need to find out what happens.
J.H chapter 26 . 9/9/2017
I think this story has potential and should be continued since '' Aliens'' is making a come back , ''Predator '' just might follow.
Koi chapter 26 . 8/27/2017
OMG! This story is very good, I hope that you haven't abandoned the story. I truly can't wait until they have the baby discuss again. It would be nice for them to have an understanding as to why she doesn't want children yet. I, for one, understand that children should be more than how they are viewed (I know human thought). I do hope though, that now they can start having sex again, because I have missed them going at it. ;)

This story took me a few hours to read, and i read it twice, I can't wait until you update again, i hope you do. *puppy dog begging eyes*

Side Note: I can't wait until Val'jek gets home. I want him back so badly, alive and healthy of course.