Reviews for One More
DarkSpiritDemon chapter 26 . 11/22
Noooooooo! You can't leave it there! I must know about more of the baby drama!

By the way, thank you so much for continuing this story. Every now and then I'll read it even if you haven't updated in awhile. It is my favorite Yautja fan fiction.
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 26 . 11/7
Cant get enough! Hope to see more in the future! The plot is gettting so good i reread it a hundred times!
Sleepyhallow01 chapter 26 . 9/25
Wow I didn't expect that turn of events .
Wow what an amazing story!
Nikki chapter 26 . 9/3
Update? PLEASE
anonymous chapter 26 . 7/16
don't know when you wrote this story but I would want love for this story to continue. seems to be good to be left unfinished. TQ
wynter89 chapter 26 . 6/30
Wow. Very powerful chapter. Had me almost in tears.
I enjoy the journey that they are taking before the elder comes back... Please don't kill him off! That you are not rushing through it to get to the ending. Although I do admit i want to know what will happen, but will be sad when it is over.
Shell chapter 26 . 6/29
Mooorrreee :)
TawniBravo chapter 26 . 6/26
Great update!
Angle1 chapter 26 . 6/26
Man I'm super happy to see this chapter. I was thinking about this story for months and wondering if you would ever return. I'm glad to hear that you are back on it somewhat.
It seems that there is a bit of cultural misunderstanding here with Amelia and Raz'ha. Considering the females only mate when the time is right, they don't seem to be the kind to couple together for love and affection.
It's completely understandable that Raz'ha would expect a child if they were mating...I hope Amelia realizes this and isn't too hard on him. He didn't know what her Elder mate said was leading and unclear.
Though she has a right to be upset at her mate bartering her body, he did say it was only if she was willing, meaning she would make the choice to stop taking the birth control herself if she really wanted to try for a child again-
- I do remember you saying that she had become pregnant in the past right? And that she had lost the baby? If so...then I think it was time for the two of them to talk.
Raz'ha needs to know why she is on the birth control. what her fears are and such. Amelia needs to know why Raz'ha is willing to have half-breed children. Communication is important.
Please don't slip into that writers trap of causing conflict by having the two main characters not talk about their problems.
I'm excited for the up-coming hunting trip. I know you said the planet is still a bit away, but soon this tension about the food will be relaxed a little and I can't wait to see Amelia and all the guys hanging out when the conversation isn't about safety or food or who's sharing or who's starving. I want to see them having fun for once, poor things. ...that is, if they do have fun...hehe
Anyways, again it was so nice seeing this chapter pop up. I'm sorry it took me a few days to get to it. I was sort of saving it. . good luck with the next chapter, I hope it goes well.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 26 . 6/22
I'm so happy to read this chapter!
Great work, I especially liked being able to read from the Elder's POV.
I look forward to the next chapter, - EmilyEverlasting
PotatoChippole chapter 26 . 6/22
Okay so like, I am really, really sad for Amelia, and Raz'ha. But one question remains. WHERE THE PAUK IS VAL'JEK. Is it sad that I really like your story and it's literally 5 AM for me but I don't really care cause I love this fanfiction so much.
KaityCameleon chapter 26 . 6/21
YOU!(stomping angerly towards. you) How could you do this to me( grabs face) I've waited forever for this. For weeks ,months ...It's really been to long. 0_o. But in all honesty I really have missed you; not just your writings but the 's the best part. :) And a lot has gone on in the past months. Strangly ones that make me more aware per say about Amelias situation in regarding children .

...I started working children's care and education and I can't help be kind of mooved when Amelia ponders on wether it is a pride to have children even love ; when it got the point where they don't even rember how many names or numbers it hurts. Even though I'm 100% prolife I've made vow that I'll never "plan" a pregnacy. If it happens it happens but.. there just so many kids out there alive with no loving family no home nothing to live for and becouse of this why do we feel the need to try and have a kid?...

I know it may seem way of topic but I kind of see where Amelia is coming from ( even though the adopt stuff is way off topic) But it might be how I guess in a way the yautja males are fatherless and not loved and looked after.( besides mothers)

Ok onto more subjects..the other elder Mur is a douche .A dimwitted one at that. Even if he feels he has control over the female he nothing more than fancy rug that gets dirt stomped on it and has the audacity to claim its clean :/ He not written bad or anything , I just feel like hee sees twig he'll call it a tree ,but can't see the real thing. But I did have doubts about the first elder and he's kind of a fav of mine...Or he could be calling some shots when it comes to the preistess.

Youy stated in the story that a vote is going to be issued, for the new preistess...I think...when the canadate is anounced that over half the ship will want to se Amelia to be a canadate as well. Even shouting / cheering her name. IF it happens I think that's when crap hits the fan.
And yes.. I still think Amelia could come into that power.

And last but not least , there no way in H**** is something of this magnatoode going to be swept under the rug. The Elders focus is on the wrong people but it should be focusef on a specific person. Who have we/they not payed attention too? Some one they think is likley to die? The Son! And if he foesnt say anything there's going to be somebody.

I'm sorry for the looooong review but this wast still a wonderful did good :) And I hope things are going good for you as well. ( Tight hug) Please reply soon :)
Mamafaul chapter 26 . 6/21
I love the continuation. You definitely are a great writer. Never stop.
Sleepwriting chapter 26 . 6/19
Omggggg you updatedddddddddddd. Yesssssssss! More in depth review later, once I've stopped jumping for joy! Thank youuu usually. I love youuu. And the drama in this one, so intense!