Reviews for One More
Svay chapter 25 . 11/22
I love this story and I look forward to the next chapter! I must say, I miss the smut. Hope to read more of that soon!
Madd Chatter chapter 26 . 10/31
Have you abandoned this story? Can we expect an update this year? I would hate to see this fic left at such a point.
This story is incredible. Not one part of the plot is boring. Even the political manovering is interesting. I don't normally go for threesome storylines, but I really enjoy reading about Amelia's relationship with both Yautja. I hope you are able to update one day. This is too good to be left unfinished.
nerdylittlesecret chapter 26 . 9/30
I know that you haven't updated in quite some time, but please, please, please finish this fic!
Its so incredibly unique, and there is nothing like it!
I absolutely need to find out what happens.
J.H chapter 26 . 9/9
I think this story has potential and should be continued since '' Aliens'' is making a come back , ''Predator '' just might follow.
Koi chapter 26 . 8/27
OMG! This story is very good, I hope that you haven't abandoned the story. I truly can't wait until they have the baby discuss again. It would be nice for them to have an understanding as to why she doesn't want children yet. I, for one, understand that children should be more than how they are viewed (I know human thought). I do hope though, that now they can start having sex again, because I have missed them going at it. ;)

This story took me a few hours to read, and i read it twice, I can't wait until you update again, i hope you do. *puppy dog begging eyes*

Side Note: I can't wait until Val'jek gets home. I want him back so badly, alive and healthy of course.
I wanna see an update sooo baaaaddd! Also my old username was Lunarburst23. Just wanted to clear that up!
I found this story on adultfanfiction a long time ago and honestly thought this story was abandon lol glad its not.!
Optimus-Is-Bae chapter 26 . 8/15
I adore this story. You are such a talented writer! Please do not abandon this story-I MUST know what happens next!
equipagan chapter 26 . 8/6
I really, really hope you keep writing! I deliberately spun out the last few chapters because I love this story. Please, please don't let it end with a flaming row about when to have kids!
Hopefully Amelia will realise that Raz'ha isn't that cold.
Thinking aloud - I'm curious as to why she's on the Pill to begin with - if she and Val'jek assumed she couldn't conceive, he wouldn't have bothered developing it for her. If they thought she could, there's no evidence of a 'let's not risk you getting knocked up by Raz'ha' discussion. She seems as confused and shocked as he is, only in her case because she didn't expect it to be an issue. I sense more layers to this dilemma...
I like how you've woven such a familiar and human relationship dilemma into the story, along with the very solidly realised and very alien intrigues and action. I think it's that juxtaposition, as well as the depth of your characters and the vividness of the world you've built around them that make this such a standout Predator fanfic.
Plus I might be crushing on Raz'ha just a little bit!
Pleeeeeaase write more!
equipagan chapter 20 . 8/4
Hmm...it was good to get an update on Val'jek, although he's in in a scary sitch!
Just a thought...Ramsee wouldn't be Scar by any chance, would he?
equipagan chapter 7 . 8/1
"She made Ooman water with her eyes" - I'm dying. That's just become my favourite sentence.
equipagan chapter 5 . 8/1
I'm so chuffed! I only found up to chapter 4 on AO3, so I was made up to find another 20-odd chapters over here!
I love Raz'ha, and his armfuls of puppies.
Gasel chapter 26 . 7/22
Sigh... Next chapter, please? I already read this stoty about... 10 x? Love this, i think we need more yautja/human stories without battle but about living and problems in crossrelations, plus this is essentialy thrreesome, first i see in this fandom, well i would like to ask, will there be little valjek razha bromance? While doing the deed with amelia? I think yautja dont know homosexuals and bisexual but when they first mated there was something about fingers of razha near valjek pole... Sorry sbout this question
Please come back, I miss this story so much and wish for it to continue. :(