Reviews for Wild Snape
Guest chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I really love this story, and would love to read more
AgentMayhem chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
More more more more!
Vampire's Mate Named Mia chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Yeah I can't wait for you to upload the next chapter of this story this would be about your 60th review. I would say that this story is a hit. What I believe that you should point out is that Hermione might be a mate to Severus and that is why he is able to not loose his temper around Hermione. I really love how you put that Severus is protective of Hermione and he show's it. I believe that you should show him being territorial around could show what he is thinking and that he wats to be dominate over Hermione and he wants her to submit to him. I know it sounds too much like a werewolf but people use this when they are using vampires or veelas or basically anything else. Make it look like what a werewolf would od and have some sexual tension going on between Hermione and Severus so you can make the story even more juicier than it already is. Can't wait for the next update. Vamp's Mate Mia out.
Petite Mule chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
Mix between HP and Twilight universes are interesting. I hope you'll keep writing.
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
loved it
Megan Consoer chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
bownbey chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
I find this way of having Snape become a wolf very interesting. I can't wait to see where you go from here.
Sampdoria chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Interesting, I look forward to read more.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
Harpygirl24 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Yay, new chapter. Update, please.
dreamer2322 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Love the new chapter and can't wait for update soon :)
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I love a powerful Sev, but immortality and invincibility are a bit much. For one thing, if your hero is invincible, it's hard to come up with any decent dramatic conflict. Just ask Superman.

It will be interesting to see how you handle this unusual premise. No red kryptonite, please!
lozzy035 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
glad albus isnt too angry

wow they have to be around eah other constantly

what are the gryffindors going to say

update soon
Gingerstorm101 chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Great story, sorry but its way too early to add more

Update soon plz!