Reviews for Flying High
XxTheUnspokenTruthxX chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yet another good story. Do you take any requests by any chance?
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Kudos to Hoagie for not wearing a helmet or cacooning himself in bubble wrap. I really liked how patient Hoagie was, understanding Kuki's psyche that neccessitated he be gentle when instructing. Great job.
tater06 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Oh wow, do you know a lot about airplanes and stuff, because that was pretty detailed, I'm impressed. Very sweet too! You can never get enough of Numbuh Two/Numbuh Three friendship! Those two are awesome! Awesome job!
rooniey chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Hey Panda, sorry I haven't posted the fanart for "Only You" yet, I'm kinda having problems and kinda didnt wanna make Ace, the guy seriously annoys me But I'm trying though.

Love the fic by the way, really cute and shows the friendship in Kuki and Hoagie, not to mention its really funny xD

Great work _~

-Jewel
Krispykreme14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Boy, reminds me of the time my dad first taught me how to drive.

Ah, memories. -remembers LOTS of bent trees- Heh.

Well, anyway, I'm glad Kuki did better than I. This was very cute. ;)
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
i love their friendship, it's brilliant

both characters are in perfect character

so he did let her drive it for a reason lol- her birthday

speaking of birthdays, happy birthday stoplight-melody!

well done
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
. . . If you could only see how hard I'm grinning - I'm kinda of afraid I'm going to break my face. I don't deserve all the love! I didn't write you anything on your birthday. . .

I feel bad but, still giddy over this. Gah! It's well written and absolutely in character!

Hoagie/Kuki friendship is adorable - just an awesome older brother to little sister thing (my older brother is the one who was screaming as I kept hitting the break my first time behind the wheel) that I love! He's so careful with her and Kuki is just adorable.

The the tiny, tiny, tiny hint of 3/4 was excellent too~! That's just how I like my 3/4 for the most part.

I loved this and I love you and now I must favorite this.

THANK YOU!

[i go for my test on tuesday - i just might be more nervous then i have ever been!]

-Kati.