Reviews for Daily exposure to yaoi causes poisoning
MiyuCross12 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
i love this! Fanfiction on legal drug(lawful drug whatever you wanna call it)is hard to find!(or maybe i'm not looking hard enough?) I think i stared at the screen for about an hour trying to picture them dressed as subaru and seishirou and singing that song on stage! i cant wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work! ;D

Miyu-chan~
kunf'you'z-ed chapter 3 . 1/3/2011
ooohhhh please please please please update this story! i love the way it has turned out so far and how their feelings are slowly building and how they are coming to the realization that they don't want to part! i can't wait to find out what happens next and i hope that you don't just leave this story like this! thanx for reading this and bye!
Wakana-Shirou chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
muahahahahahahha

i luv dis fic!

will kazahaya n rikuou bcome DouWata soon?
YuTa-chan chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
Kyaaaaaa~! 3

cuteness! i love it!

RikuoxKazahaya!

please do update and continue! :D

thanks!

_
MadamNeko chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
This was really sweet! Less comedic than the other chapters, but the most romantic. It was so cute! I loved it. (I want to see Rikuo and Kaza-chan sing together 3)
Marronka chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
It's just awesome~~! w

second chapter is totally epic xD

I almost fainted, really o.O

and on this chap... I cried. I really cried. It's beutiful. wipes eyes

Please continue~!
Wicked Winter chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
I love this fic )

It's pretty much amazing
Moosxaxlot chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Very interesting! Can't wait for more.
Lonewolfe001 chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Fantastic. I cannot wait for the next update
GlamGirl255 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
ZOMFG THIS WAS AH-MAZING! pleeeease continue I can't WAIT to see what they'll do next teehee!
Sprig chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
lmao! poor kazahaya! they should of exposed him to these things earlier but then he would of been a lot more smexy in the innocent way. when will rukio jump his bones?
Werepire chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Kya! This is really cute, love the idea.