Reviews for The Other Side of the Other Side
justinmurielle chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Can i ask both of you? Since you like left 4 dead and also 2, but i prefer on L4D 2. Okay here's the question,
If you are on that game and solo... and instead on tank, it will be the flandre, more like to kick some ass on you in rage... and your weapon are kraid for melee and shotgun to blow their head(blow some heads, ohh yeah! I like that)... can you survive? In a hard-core way of million of zombies
Feng Lengshun chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Here's my questions:
- To Hanta: Dude, can't you get more... insanity time? Make it your Super Mode or Limit Break or something! It's much more cool than the normal you. Glid, no, Lemta would agree with me.
- To Lemta: You actually like that sh*tty name?! Dude, it sucks, doesn't sound cool at all, does not suits you and more importantly it's PATHETIC NAME!
- To Heraklinios: You're being a quite jerk aren't you? When will you stop trolling the casts? And more importantly can you get to SA fast so that i can see Lemta killing the souls in the hell?
And for my sake can you please update this, this, story? fanfic? blog? Whatever, and answer our question? Just because you became estranged with the Hanta, Lemta and killed Kraid doen't mean you can ignore our questions!
Phantasm of Zero chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
...Question. If the Touhou cast play Guilty Gear, who will thier character be?
Rustic Ghost chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
for the 7th entry, i has a few Question's for Glid

Now, i know this probebly sounds stupid, but do you think you are more sadistic than Omale (if you dont know who i mean, just watch red vs blue or look it up or something) Omale wants to "Eat peoples harts and crap out their souls" when you want to, well, *shudders* you know...

also, would you play god of war if you got the chance? its pretty much a game where you beat up greek gods by bashing their heads in with doors or smashing their heads onto rocks and even killing them with their own weapons, such a fun yet pointless game.

yeah, thats all, is that too much? hahaha...
kiriakoen chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
I'm writing for the NEW entry (7).

yeah... I just have TWO qestions.

1) Glid. I changed my mind about you. I think have to agree with Reimu that you are omicidal maniac. Also, I think Kamina will like dislike you for how you're acting. I mean I bet he could beat you down into nothing. So, don't you think you should try to be nicer to people and SAY LESS PROFANITY, YOU PATHETIC IDIOT!

*calms down after arming about 99 trillion Nukes to take Glid down with me when he comes after me*

2) Raim. Now I'm not going to ask anything that involves claustrophobia. I mean sure, Glid's crazy, Kraid is... (I haven't seen or even heard from him for awhile...), and you are becoming a great guy... I think you should try to get a new spell card for you and not Glid. Glid's spell cards are simply overpowered sissy tricks. I mean that Red Speed is much better than a katana. I say if you put your 'mind'to it, you can kick Glid's ass for as long as you want. I mean who knows, if you beat Glid, Kamina might take notice of you from his world. SO BEAT GLID UP. i mean you're gonna want to control Glid if you want to fight some ...gods... you know~~~
kiriakoen chapter 7 . 5/31/2010
For my earlier questions, I don't regret any of your answers but Glid's answer was disappointing.

Only two questions. I know your "hell and heaven" attack is strong, but I want to know if you can do the "Goldion Crusher". It probably can snuff the Marisa's "Master Spark"

I know you scared Yukari away with that ...*cough*... yeah... But shouldn't more of the touhou cast come here as guests or something? Well, the ones who don't have the desire to kill you on sight.
JBcristal chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Yo! I read both fics, and I find both pretty good. now, I got a question for Raim and Glid. After they both search and see "Neko Miku Reimu" on youtube, What they thing of her?
FrostDancer chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
A few questions for you guys.

Glid: You love killing zombies so my question is: What is your favorite method for killing zombies? Also what tips would you give to a person who wants to enjoy killing zombies?

Raim: How exactly do you keep your sanity with someone like Glid in your head?

Also, why did you feel uncomfortable when the fairy maids called you "captain"? I thought you were pretty damn inspirational.

Kraid: Does it ever hurt when transforming into all those weapons that Glid and Raim come up with?
kiriakoen chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
I have three questions...

To Raim; Do you like anyone in Gensokyo? I mean like you will date them and then TRY to live with that person...

To Glid: I know your like THE BADASS there, but seriously; how would a cool character like you get pissed off from the "P" word? I mean really?

To both: Don't you wish you had a "Iron Man" armor like the new one in Iron Man 2? I mean you could fly, shoot things, and the best of all; no need to go to the bathroom...
Albyfox chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Right well, I'm back, with 2 more questions.

Glid, is there anyone you've met so far in Gensokyo that you could... "Relate" to? You know what I mean by relate, correct? (Please dont hurt me :( )

This is a question for... The guy upstairs, so go call him to read this. Right, Heraklinios, you alone now? Good. You might wanna back of from the fourth wall. You moved away? Good. So what was you'r inspiration for "Human of the other side"?

Remember, the special glass is on the left!
Katsugi chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
If Glid finds himself to be the best killer in does he feel about Nanaya Shiki/Ryouga Shiki and their mystic eyes of Death Perception?

But, I digress. This is an oddly fun alternative to the traditional "fact" challenge thing. Please do continue writing anyways.
FrostDancer chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Two questions.

This first one is for Glid: If you had the chance to meet Kamina in person and was able to ask him one question, what would it be?

This second one is for Raim: You've met quite a few of the residents in Gensokyo so far. Here's my question: Of the residents you've meet so far, who would you say is your most favorite and who is your least favorite?
Albyfox chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Will any of the other PC-98 characters make an appearence?

And are suppressed emotions REALLY that powerful? (Glid I'm looking at you.)
FrostDancer chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Is Glid all ways as arrogant as shown in the story?

Also, will Glid ever truly lose a battle?
bunkhead chapter 2 . 4/26/2010
So, when's the time you're gonna meet the rest of the cast, such as from MoF or SA?