Reviews for Stay with Me
What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you get off on this? Just pick a focal character and torture the fuck out of them for creative bravo and ratings? Sick. I don't fucking care if you find a way to fix this shit hole plotline. I don't care about fictional bullshit. I care that there are twisted fucks who will use rape as a tool for reviews.
Kggla chapter 1 . 1/15
Enjoyed this story.
orchidluv chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
Okay I'm sorry, I tried. I got about 6 chapters in...I can't do it. There's no depth, no background to any surroundings, I never know where anyone is physically...No background thoughts from anyone...Sorry.
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 41 . 7/19/2016
Awesome story
Guest chapter 41 . 11/29/2015
This Story has turned into my all thine favorite story I was always looking for a great story and I was attached to this one in the first chapter I read this in one sitting I was so attached it was amazing.
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 41 . 3/18/2015
PERFECTION! AMAZING!
Chosethepath chapter 39 . 2/26/2015
Totally not for the Charlie x Angela relationship, Eeeeeeew
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
This Story Reminds Me Of the Song She Will Be Loved By Maroon 5
Jane chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
3 times? The third time with Edward? Oh come on, flogging a dead plot line now, surely. Could this be another imaginary attack? Otherwise it seems a bit repetitive for them All to be convinced she's really wanting them.
Child of Dreams chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
(raises eyebrows)
Wow, Jake's a jerk!
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
i wonder what would happen if he did tell Bella everything about the legends and what not right.
Khyharah chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Absolutely love this story, though with the way u wrote Sam he could be interchangeable with anyone in the pack. But I love me some Sammy :)
lovexeternalxox chapter 41 . 5/20/2013
I LOVE this story. It's so beautiful
Bell 1 chapter 41 . 4/29/2013
Though this story doesn't seem, or feel finished to me, I understand what you mean. ;)

It really was a good, fun love story. Even if it did creep me out that Charlie is dating Angela. :P

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. :D
Bell 1 chapter 37 . 4/29/2013
Ew, Ew, Ew! Her dad is dating someone her age?! NO WAY! No, No, No! So not cool. :P *shudders*

Before you think I am not enjoying this story, don't worry. I am. That just... no. ;)