Reviews for Stay with Me
Totally not for the Charlie x Angela relationship, Eeeeeeew
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
This Story Reminds Me Of the Song She Will Be Loved By Maroon 5
Jane chapter 24 . 4/15/2014
3 times? The third time with Edward? Oh come on, flogging a dead plot line now, surely. Could this be another imaginary attack? Otherwise it seems a bit repetitive for them All to be convinced she's really wanting them.
Child of Music and Imagination chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
(raises eyebrows)
Wow, Jake's a jerk!
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
i wonder what would happen if he did tell Bella everything about the legends and what not right.
Khyharah chapter 41 . 7/2/2013
Absolutely love this story, though with the way u wrote Sam he could be interchangeable with anyone in the pack. But I love me some Sammy :)
lovexeternalxox chapter 41 . 5/20/2013
I LOVE this story. It's so beautiful
Bell 1 chapter 41 . 4/29/2013
Though this story doesn't seem, or feel finished to me, I understand what you mean. ;)

It really was a good, fun love story. Even if it did creep me out that Charlie is dating Angela. :P

Thank you for sharing your imagination with us. :D
Bell 1 chapter 37 . 4/29/2013
Ew, Ew, Ew! Her dad is dating someone her age?! NO WAY! No, No, No! So not cool. :P *shudders*

Before you think I am not enjoying this story, don't worry. I am. That just... no. ;)
Mac128 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
If Bella doesn't know about the pack, then how does she know about the treaty?

Mac*
wwechic1619 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I have to say that I literally lol'd when I was reading the fighting noises, can't wait to read this story :)
Breanna3593 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
The first time? Come on! Really?
They've been dating for months and they haven't even kissed? That's horrible!
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Oh God!
Please let there be a rule to where San can kill a fucker for advancing on his girl!
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
That was so inappropriate for a first time actually meeting each other. But dammit I liked it.