Reviews for The Princess & the Pussycat
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/19
It said it was entered in the Texts From Last Night contest . . . yet, there weren't any texts in this . . . odd. I would hope that Edward would press charges against Jacob for what he did to him. He can't let him get away with it due to pride. Like he said himself . . . 'he's Edward fucking Cullen!' . . . he can take him down without even getting the police involved. I certainly hope that Jacob doesn't have any STD's . . . with those open bloody wounds, his jizz would infect Edward. And yes, I know this is fiction and meant for laughs. That part was downright icky. Was his watch in with those other items? Or, did Jacob steal that as a memento of his evening? Gross.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
This story is good but it seems as if there should be more...
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Oh my god! This was pretty crazy funny! I would love an update to find out what happens!
angelsfanili chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
The story kept me reading. I don't feel like this was a one-shot, however... So many questions; will they get together? Will Rose and Em marry? Are they gonna change their a-hole ways?

None the less, I enjoyed the story! Only wish it didn't end so abruptly.
Lilydukes chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
loved!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Nehnah14 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Two words...two words is all that came to mind when I read his memory: Holy. Shit!

That's some messed up shit!
playme-a-lovesong chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
lmfao. poor edward.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
wow awsome story update soon.
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Interesting story, but is that all? It says complete, but it doesn't seem like it is. I hope you finish it someday!
asiula chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
HILARIOUS! :)

Tho I guess not for Edward ;)
darkviolethaze chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
.god...um what to say,what to say...that's definitely some fucked up shit there.I walked into this story completely blind and what a twisted tale you shit about Jake whipping Eward and then jizzing on him-hahahaha,that's some crazy crazy shit,was not expecting he told Bella the truth in the end? I can't believe that,so so job,gave me a good laugh,so thanks ;)
B3.500 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
This was incredible! Will this become a full story?
caligal13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
snort. best last line evah!
teleshawna chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
That was pretty fun and wrong on many levels. Thank you!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »