Reviews for Taking Back the Trophy
astridv chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I like it, nice friendshippy vibe. I'm getting caught up on this show right now and already wish there was more fic for it.
Braelyn Rae chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was great. I just finished watching this show today and was dying for some more. Thanks for feeding my recent addiction. :)
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That was funny. I just saw that there were 24 stories and I was like OMG! With how busy I have been with school lately, I haven't even looked on here in weeks. Thanks for the shout-out - I hope to update more soon (I should be finished with most of my school stuff by this weekend)! I love how she won it back...and the end was funny about his harem. Also funny how she won it back! I couldn't really think of a way in my story for her to get it back...didn't think about her winning it...great job! Post more stories soon!
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Loved it! I crave these stories but it's funny every time I start reading them and you girls have their characters nailed down, so I get angry all over again at ABC that they dumped this show with no finish! That's all I wanted. LOL. But great story. I would have loved to see that on screen.