Reviews for Beauty and Madness
Hercolanium chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
So sad that it paralyzed me
So tragic that my heart clenched
I want him badly to catch her...
Nice piece
Fammie Bammie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That was such an experience for her...nonetheless, it reminded me of something...

Experience is the best teacher

-v

-Nik Van Fresces
Little Pisces Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was so sad. It was utterly tragic, and yet, there was something there, something that made it jut a littl bit lighter. Perhaps it was the way you wrote it, but I'll never really knw. The feelingly lased a mere moment. It's so powerful tha I can't think of anything else... I only really exprerience this kind of light, when reading your stories. It's absolutely magnificent.

I feel like I've found such a great writer.
DangerFiction chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow , a side of Hino that I would never think of reading !

*mark as favourite*
DangerFiction chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Wow , a side of Hino that I would never think of reading !

*mark as favourite*
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
:O

that was my face.

is it bad that I feel this too?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Stuffed with emotional feelings and impractical thoughts, I definitely have a stupendous liking to this. A noteworthy favorite - you made me, as a reader, feel the pricking impression imposed by this dark yet beautiful oneshot.
Arissa Danielle chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
life is always life. nothing will be able to change it. you wouldn't be able to deny that you once lived even though you commit suicide, right? like what many others will say, suicidal isn't the answer.

life comes once.

and i love you for such a beautiful piece. :D
Pathetic Rainbow chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is cute! And really, I love the song! Its like the ultimate love song for me since it's about devotion or something and accepting faults, so yeah.

But then again, it's so sad. Emo Kahoko is somehow nice to imagine (but not too much) because it gives you a chance to find a way to exploit different sides of a character or something. I don't really know what I'm saying, but that's it.

Err. I'm confusing, aren't I? I love this. There, I said it. :))
mocha.coca.latte chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
That was really good.

Throughout the fanfic, it turned darker and darker... *shivers*

And when you said that she broke- did she really kill herself?

Anyways, that was fantastic. Loved it.

*favorites*
leiz-L chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
TT tis makes me cry. angsty and beautiful. :) though life really is a b*tch. we can't do anything about it. it's just that and the fact that we live and we have to.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Aww.. this is a really nice story.
It's so sad.
I love it!
Keep going! :)
tokiya-kun18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Angsty yet beautiful. (-: Kahoko actually planned on killing herself? Four letters for that: OMFG. But, I don't think killing yourself is the best solution to escape your problems, though. Life can be bitchy, but it's also FFUUNN! XD

Anyhow, GREAT story! I love it so much!
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow. A new side to Kahoko, albeit an angsty side.

Killing yourself is never the answer, no matter what you may face, no matter how desperate you may feel, no matter how alone...it is never, ever the answer. There is always a way out of every mess you believe to have dropped yourself into.

There is a reason why we are here. One chance, and it's all over. We live it to the fullest, because there is no opportunity gone like a chance missed.

Sheesh, gave too much advice. XD

Still, love the story. I think this is the first time you have attempted something this angsty. Am I right? Correct me if I am wrong, and yeah, lend me a bit of time, Aira, shall reply to your message soon. :)

Love it, really do.

Love,

Andie
pat chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
so..i don't know. it's something so hard to describe. i just love it.