Reviews for The True Singer
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 12 . 19h
Please update
DucklynStark chapter 12 . 3/13
Please update soon. This is so good! Be ver proud of your work!
Caliborn96 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Please update soon! It has been long enough!
EruptingStar chapter 12 . 11/13/2013
Update
seablue4u chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
I know you wrote this a while. But this story is fantastic and I'm really enjoying it. It's different and I love it. When do you think you'll write more for it?
pegasus5406 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Please don't take to long to finish this story, I'm finding it amazing and long to read more of it...thanks hon...bigg huggs Peggy
catjumped1 chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
I hope you will continue this soon it's very good and I would love to see some smut!
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Bella will get quite the surprise when she answers the front door in the morning!
babesbraves chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Fantastic story please say you will finish it! Your book is way too good for it not to be finished!
vampiregirl476 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
hello i like tHis stORey it hsa gr8 poteaiL pplz conyinue
TheWhitlockGirl chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
was really enjoying this story...hope you go back to it someday!
ElSaTa chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
do hope you will finish this story in the future. just found this today and liked it a lot.
Babysis64 chapter 12 . 2/14/2012
just to let you know this story was good i was surprised just like Carlisle was when Charlie spoke to him confirming that he thought there was something different about that family and confronted him that he knew that Bella belonged in there family and so forth and i do hope that Billy will be able to be friends with Charlie yet after all that went down cause there friendship means alot to Charlie and i do hope after they confront the elders counsel that they will agree with Jacob and the family that decided this and Charlie is right it should be up to Charlie,Carlisle,and Bella not up to any one else but i also can see with the treaty up there also well anyways i hope you do finish this story it is very good so have a good week
rebeccaz34 chapter 12 . 2/2/2012
are you planning on finishing this story i was just curious thank you so much rebecca
MoonlitSnowFox chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
What a fantastic story so far. I see it's been a while, but I hope you get a chance to come back to this. If you do get the muse back, I'm curious to see how Edward reacts, what happens to Charlie, if Esme comes back and how she reacts, and of course, if there will be an HEA. Thanks for the great read.