Reviews for The True Singer
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 6/28
great to know that Jacob didn't attack Carlisle in front of Bella and Charlie or his dad. Also wow Jacob is allowing Bella her change, this is interesting I think.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 6/28
wow glad that Jacob said this before he turned into a shape shifter wolf right. Now I wonder if he will take his rightful place as the alpha. Interesting right. Besides Jacob told Bella about the Legends so hi kind of broke the treaty right.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 6/28
this was a very interesting chapter as well. Glad that Jacob didn't phase around the humans, but Carlisle probably be able to get Bella and Charlie out of the way.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 6/27
I hope everything ends well with everyone. I wish Carlisle and Bella all the happiness.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 6/26
this was a good chapter as well. wow so Carlisle is going to tell Charlie the truth about him and his family and tell him his story. I hope everything works out for the best, also hopefully Carlisle tells him not to tell anyone or think about it right.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 6/26
this was a interesting chapter as well. I wonder what Charlie would think. Also with the secret that Billy and the tribe hid from him, I wonder how that would affect the Swan's.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 6/25
wow another good chapter, glad that Carlisle is willing to give Bella what she has asked for. I hope this is a healing process for Carlisle and Bella.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 6/24
wow I really do hope things work out for the best for Carlisle and Bella right. I hope that they have a good picnic as well and get reaqainted with each other.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 6/24
wow so Carlisle laid everything down for Bella on what happened after her party. Awesome at least some one who was honest right. Bella should tell him what had happened in the forest and what not right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 6/23
I wonder what is going to happen between the two of them right.
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
I would really like if this story was continued! So please if you can I'd be appreciative of it.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
It okay
Goldielover chapter 12 . 7/24/2015
I know this hasn't been updated for over five years, and I'm not even sure if the author is even following this site any more, but on the off chance that she is, I just want to say how much I've enjoyed what did get written of this story. I loved your version of Carlisle, and the idea of making him her singer as well as her mate. Well done.
Katherine.1989 chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
Please update
DucklynStark chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Please update soon. This is so good! Be ver proud of your work!