Reviews for Surviving the Impossible
SpringBorn chapter 16 . 3/16
I hope you continue this. It's really good! And there's not many OC fics this either. Again, I hope you continue!
ave-caesar chapter 16 . 1/25
Me again. I think above all, I'd like to see some interactions between Noelle and Mr. Blue Eyes. What else do I like? Hmm, mentioning dirt and grime. It annoys me when stories leave that part out, I feel it gets out of touch. The dirt and grime make it feel more real, all the more horrifying and relatable. Even after a few days without a shower, I hate the feeling. So after all those weeks, it must be awful. And that's the smallest concern on their list! I hope you continue this.

ave-caesar chapter 10 . 1/25
Ahh! I'm nearing chapter 16 too soon. I really like this story! I hope you keep writing it. On to the next chapter.

ave-caesar chapter 5 . 1/24
Really enjoying this so far!

martin.lopez chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
I honestly thought she would encounter Isaac.
EpicJesus chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
Well i'd like to see you continue and I'd like to see some actual interactions occur between Noelle and her blue eyed necromorph man :3
klara.sobotta chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
It would be really nice if you could continue this Story, it's epic! :3
EpicJesus chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Omg friendly necromorphs WTF?!
EpicJesus chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Nice beginning, have been looking for a good Dead Space story to read and I think I found one :D
A witty comment chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
"who runs away from people that are trying to help them?" "if you guessed psychopaths you'd be wrong" "humans, humans try to run away from people who are only trying to help them" (this has been sitting in my mind during the past few chapters but I've waited to see if Noelle starts trusting them, I mean I know I'd be hesitant to trust things that look alike to thing that just hours ago were trying to kill them but their intentions are in the right place)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2012
I love it, can't wait for you to post more.
Pokeduelist.Yuse chapter 14 . 8/19/2012
Xzvmzmxmhxmdhngz
*spazzes*
I'm in love with fic.
*spazzes ever more*
Random guess but is Noelle ending up with the blue eyed crusader? ;D
Blah chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Yoshino why don't you just take a vacation AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Blah chapter 13 . 12/19/2011