Reviews for The Face That Launched a Thousand Ships
AlphaOmega314 chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Beautifully written :) Amazing plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I'm pointing out an accidental pun.
Face that launched a thousand ships?
So, Kataang, Katoph, Harutara, Jetara, and Zutara?
jackattack7 chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This is so good! I love it and can't wait for more. Please do update soon :)
unusualdreamer18 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
I looovvveeeeeee wear this is going! I've always loved Greek Mythology so this story is perfect!
Hurry and update!
MarauderRoza-299 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Wow, I am stunned. I am quite enjoying this. Please update soon! I'm also quite enjoying your writings and am looking forward to reading your other works when I get some more time.
luv-u-alwayz94 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
They finally met :)) me 3 it hehehehe plss update soon i really like this story
Rapper4life chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
I Love this story! Please keep writing it. I can't wait for the next update
aguatthings chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I'm so happy u chose to continue the story it's so good
Yaya chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
Fabuloussssss!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Ahh How Awesome.
I can't wait to read more. :)
DiscontinuedAcc chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Hahaha, the more you get the faster you write? I would write 1000 if that were the case. :)
This was so good! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that you updated. Ah, sated for now. You're one amazing writer, I'm happy you're continuously writing on FF.
Aaliyah92 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Can't wait to start reading the newest chapters of this! Can tell it's going to be amazing, love how Zuko and Katara got straight too it. Loving the whole Katara and Hahn relationship, although it's a shame her and Sokka aren't as close. Anyway can't wait for the next one.
Meegan chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Great!
Ten-Faced chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Lu Ten seems to be a bit of a jerk. Ah, well.

The excuse Zuko came up with, by the way, was perfect. Great chapter!
iRockYourSocks chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Ahhh I love mythology! I was worried that this story was possibly abandoned. I'm glad that it isn't :)
I love the complex familial relationships. And of course Lu Ten. Everybody writes him differently. I like how your interpretation moves along the story and how complicated the royal family is.
And oh goodness! Already Katara and Zuko?
Update when you can!