Reviews for Sucker Punch
Shelz chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
What a great store...so great I kept reading...made me late to work...lol! Hope to see more soon!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 11 . 6/24/2010
HAHAHA! That was pretty funny at the end with Puck fainting and the two listening to the judges. I loved the updates, thanks! :)
rhilove2read chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
oh my god, puck fainting? hilarious! :)
mag721 chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
aww he fainted! sweet chapter!
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I think Rachel should wake him up like they do in the Disney movies. Ya know kiss him? ;) Hahaha awesome! Update uber soon!
Lost2bfound chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I adore this story..Its hilarious and I cannot wait for an update.)
izzabella11 chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Haha...oh dear...that's not very badass of him :D can't wait to read more...
Ariellati chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
Funny! super cute i got to admit, like how Finn wanted to "Huddle" and started crying after, how Puck fainted and started to freak out with the 9-1-1 emergency call. And then the short bit of puckleberry you put in was adorable! i love it! hope you can update soon!

hugs,

-Amy :D
joker to the thief chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I blame you for almost making me laugh out loud in the middle of a library. Seriously, the "huddle", Josh Groban and his milk duds and Puck fainting like a girl, all nearly killed me XD
Taboo-please-delete chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
lmao! i am laughing so hard right now sonce puck fainted! i can actually imagine him doing that! :D great work and please please please update soon!
mag721 chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
great chapter! i liked the convo between puck and Shelby! good job!: D
PuckLuvsRachel chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
This was a great chapter. I love how Puck was so protective and essentially told Shelby off! My fav line tho had to be "However crazy it might be, Rachel's milkshake did bring all the boys to the yard." lol. I laughed so hard after i read that line. Can't wait for the next update!:)
B.Matthews chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Love it! More more!
GleeFreak-VampireChik chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Woo hoo! Go Puck! Defending Rachel? Sorta hott! Hahaha update!
izzabella11 chapter 10 . 6/19/2010