Reviews for Side Effects
Prime808 chapter 1 . 1/23
Good
Guest chapter 33 . 9/8/2020
Wow, how did you come up with this - from the dialogue to the development? Amazing.
TheCanscandy chapter 33 . 6/26/2020
I feel like it ended a bit abruptly, but it is still absolutely AMAZING!
Pitch'snieceanddaughterofMew chapter 33 . 2/14/2020
THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 33 . 10/7/2019
this is an amazing story...blown away
Z-gonite chapter 33 . 8/19/2019
Awwwwwwww. This was so heartwarming, like the massive mug of hot cocoa that your mother makes, smothered in whipped cream and hugs when you're feeling down.
WolfieWolf1 chapter 33 . 1/7/2019
I finished reading this instead of sleeping, totally worth it, probably one of the best fanfictions I ever read with this part of the fandom. 10/10 would recommend reading if you like this kind of writing in this specific part of the continuity. Overall I absolutely loved this story, I wouldn't mind reading this again, even if it takes a couple hours to read for me.
Moony.R.J.Lupin chapter 32 . 1/5/2019
fraggit i'm crying
MetallicaPrime chapter 33 . 12/19/2018
This was absolutely amazing! Thank you for the great story!
Jean d chapter 2 . 5/6/2018
the “liquid light/electricity” Sounds like a drug.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/16/2017
Loved it as much as when I read it last time. Still amazing and you did a great job editing.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 11 . 9/8/2017
This was heartwarming. Like, not the whole "killing thy best friend" thing but the whole "cracked open like a Kup Nut" (is that even a nut? I need to google this sometime.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 10 . 9/8/2017
DUDE KUP'S A DECEPTICON ISNT HE?

Oh my god Prima's last words. That was perfect XD. it's like that one friend in a beat-down where everyone gets hurt but the friend says "AT LEAST THEYRE ALIVE JEEZ IT COULDVE BEEN WORSE"
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
To be honest, this chapter felt really disjointed. I didn't feel as immersed into this as a with the other chapters.

Don't get me wrong, it's refreshing to see the aftermath of the autobots still on earth.

It just sort of felt like the whole mourning process just cut into the acceptance phase. Felt weird.

In any case: it is what it is. Thanks for writing this.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
I'm sort of confused with the last lines of the chapter. "Mellow kup out"? Surely there's a small war going down that Sam doesn't know of. Sometimes commanders aren't allowed to be mellowed out because they're too busy worrying about the battles. But then again, kups still a new character. Pretty sure he's got a backstory.