Reviews for Side Effects
Loved it as much as when I read it last time. Still amazing and you did a great job editing.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 11 . 9/8
This was heartwarming. Like, not the whole "killing thy best friend" thing but the whole "cracked open like a Kup Nut" (is that even a nut? I need to google this sometime.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 10 . 9/8
DUDE KUP'S A DECEPTICON ISNT HE?

Oh my god Prima's last words. That was perfect XD. it's like that one friend in a beat-down where everyone gets hurt but the friend says "AT LEAST THEYRE ALIVE JEEZ IT COULDVE BEEN WORSE"
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 9 . 9/8
To be honest, this chapter felt really disjointed. I didn't feel as immersed into this as a with the other chapters.

Don't get me wrong, it's refreshing to see the aftermath of the autobots still on earth.

It just sort of felt like the whole mourning process just cut into the acceptance phase. Felt weird.

In any case: it is what it is. Thanks for writing this.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 8 . 9/8
I'm sort of confused with the last lines of the chapter. "Mellow kup out"? Surely there's a small war going down that Sam doesn't know of. Sometimes commanders aren't allowed to be mellowed out because they're too busy worrying about the battles. But then again, kups still a new character. Pretty sure he's got a backstory.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 7 . 9/7
This hurt me on a personal level.
Wise words from a site creator
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 6 . 9/7
THE SALT HAS BEEN THROWN!

I always appreciate how salty Sam is when he's in a mood. Like, he's saltier than the Dead Sea sometimes. The best part about this fic is where some characters can be saltier than Sam. That's a achievement!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 5 . 9/7
In one of the latest movies (I forgot which), they showed Sentinel Prime as being red with white patches. But for the sake of the story and the fact that this was written many years before that movie came out, it's all goods.

Soooo this answers a lot of questions. That's nice! :D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 9/7
Did that pink goop begin to turn Sam into a bot? That'd be pretty cool if it did.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 3 . 9/7
For the record, I'm super appreciative that you read into the little details of all the cybertronian names. I'm terrible with remembering people's names to start with, even if I read them, but it's great how you give the name straight up instead of waiting 5000 words and then giving the name (sometimes I'm so lost I can't continue Ripperoni). Mega grateful for your writing style.
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 9/7
Kinda curious where this is going, but that's what makes it interesting :D
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 1 . 9/7
Your writing style is intriguing. This is very well developed. Good job!
TheRedScreech chapter 33 . 8/29
I just ripped through this whole thing and all I can say is wow! What a great job on this! I especially loved the relations Sam/Silverstreak had with the others, especially Kup, Bee, First Aid, and, at the end, Optimus.

Thank you for writing!
Ekeifer chapter 33 . 6/11
You sure this is complete? If not, I hope you update soon. :-)
KayleeChiara chapter 33 . 6/6
What a great story! I'm so grateful for the creativity and feeling you worked in. I'm just sad it's over! Like, I'd love to know what Sam's maturation would be... would he remain the size he is? What other skills or talents does he develop. Would he take Optimus into his dreams to meet the Primes... How does the larger team balance out... will his folks mellow... I know... probably not enough of a hook for readers or the writer to want to continue. Suffice it to say I'll be sorry to say goodbye to the world you created. Thanks for writing!