Reviews for Unvieled
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You never cease to amaze me with your amazing stories! Can you continue this please!
Misaratis chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
It's obvious that you are a very good writer and can handle long descriptions well. Please be careful that you don't sacrafice your story or charecter traits for the sake of poetic writing.
Another thing, and I will be frank. Lancer is not Lancer. I think there are very few teachers that would ever consider saying 'inchoherent scribbelings' to any of their students.
On a diffrent note, I'm looking forward to your updates on both photo opprntubities and silver bells. See you then.
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Awesome, I LOVED IT
Shenzuul chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Your writing style is so poetic. I love the loaded descriptions, I love how Dash figures out that Phantom is Fenton without having to see the transformation, and I love that Dash reads Phantom's mood and hides the fact that he's figured it out.
Biisaiyowaq chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Haha, I love this. :)

Biia
dragondancer123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Definitely interesting, can't wait for the second half!

Line breaks would really cut down on the confusion I felt when they were needed. In between the author's notes and the change in perspective, definitely. Just a suggestion.

Hip to be Square,

Dragon
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Jeez, that dancing thing? I'd never heard of it before, but apparently it ACTUALLY HAPPENED? That's horrific. :o Kudos on doing your homework and remembering such a weird history fact!

Great job with the story too. Gonna say what the locker gunk was?
eirenical chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I think I love everything you write for Danny and Dash - this was no exception. _ Very nicely done. I especially liked Dash's little panic attack when he really who Danny was. Your description of his thoughts and comparison of a heart monitor squealing into v-tach was great. _ Can't wait for part 2!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Huh. I find heavy undertones to be more realistic.

This was cute. Looks like Dash opened his eyes and saw the truth...very well done _
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 4/26/2010