Reviews for The Arrogance of Youth
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Marvellous idea!
I hope you didn't abandon this story, and you someday return to it.
I will be waiting ;)
PrueHarrison chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
OMG, that was an awesome story!

I read it aloud to myself as I often do and tried to do that German Accent of Grindelwalds, but it's to irritating for me (I'm german, but I have long gotten rid the accent, as I practiced British English really hard).

You did sooooo well, and now I am certain that there is NO better couple than those two here. Especially if it's not about love, but about... threatening and that sort of stuff.
This is definitely worth a favorite! Oh, I'd wish you'd write more of these Grindelwald x Tom Riddle jr. storys! I mean - they don't even have to be logical! (After all, Grindelwald is much older than Tom Riddle - but fangirls don't wanna see and old man in a slash story, do they?) Pleaaaase? *puppy eyes* (Yes, I know that you've written this about two years ago but... p-please..?)

I am so happy right now... What should I say? One of the best fanfiction I ever read! It's really exciting and I wish I could write like that (even in my mother language I can't write that well...). It is soooo sad (Yes, "sad", I mean it) that this story hasn't got a few more chapters. T_T

So, anyway, thanks! Great work, really!

And longest review I ever wrote :)

Greetings, Prue
A Smouldering Soul chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Interesting story
VegeXKaka chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
you know how bad I want you to finish this !

its sososososososososososo goood !

I think some Gellert Tom action would be soooo good ,

get dumbledore all jealous ;)

I know it's been two years , but let's put some work into this plleeaaassseee 3
Mara chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Interesting story. Please don't abandon it.
Torchwood-Babe chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
This story sounds like it's going to be really good judging by the this chapter please update again soon!
hpfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I know you haven't updated in such a long time, but I am absolutely dying to know what happens next in this story. It is a lot to ask, seeing as you have so many other stories to be working on, but please, please, please, PLEASE update! This is one of the best Riddle stories I've seen!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
I'm surprised that Tom isn't brewing on the side for extra money or visiting the Wizarding equivalent of garage sales to pick up the odd item or two for the shop; but I can see where he would be bored out of his mind working at Borgin & Burkes.

Gellert's visit, though, was clearly a memorable one-though it was a good thing Tom's boss showed up when he did.

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I bet when Grindelwald is in Britain, he'll hear about the Cloak as well as the ring. Good start.
temarcia chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Please, continue!
Almon-Mercer chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I quite enjoyed that; I never thought about that pairing before; which could be very obvius actually...

hope to see more of it.
The Darkest wizard chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
This is a great chapter! PLeaase update soon!
rasengan86 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Have to see where this is going before commenting on the story, there isn't really much here yet. One thing I can say is to re-read HBP, you messed up a bit with the timeline of Voldemort. He worked at the shop, travelled & then came back to apply for the DADA position. When he came back to Hogwarts to apply for the job he no longer looked like Tom Riddle but didn't quite look completely like the Voldemort from the books, as he had already made a few Horcruxes...and he even already had some followers & was calling himself Voldemort. While he was working at the shop he was trying to charm that old witch out of Hufflepuff's cup...which he couldn't do if he already looked like a monster. There were years between him working at the shop & applying for DADA.

As for Tom being OOC, well he wasn't particularly devious or sinister, but his one appearance was so brief. Remember he was probably set permanently on the path to being Voldemort in school after he found out about Horcruxes...so he's already pretty much a bad guy by now
Christina-Hare-King-07 chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
awesome keep us the good will happen now?
Barranca chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
A lot of irony here, Tom being marked by a Dark Lord. I bet he'll be furious and itching for revenge like nobody's business.