Reviews for Anywhere
LiVeLaUgHlOvE24 chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
Oh. My. Gosh.

This is amazingg! I just found this today and i feel in love with it! your an amazing author and i'm really looking forward to reading your other ones! Thanks so much for posting! This gave me entertainment for my almost-most-boring day ever but thanks to this, it's not!
Blue Kangaroo chapter 17 . 7/22/2010
I just found this and read it straight through. Well done! You captured all the characters perfectly. Teri is ADORABLE, and I love Renee's interaction with her. I like the idea of Renee with little kids.

Loved Renee's thoughts about her past, her life, and Renee Zadan. Your references to 'Zadan mask' etc. were perfect.

Very, very well done! I'm going to check out some of your other fics when I get the chance.
Lara Cox chapter 17 . 6/6/2010
VERY SWEET! I loved how this ended... great!
Light chapter 17 . 6/4/2010
Can't wait for the Sequel!

I hope Jack does redeem himself in sequel, especially after what he did :(
Sadie42 chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
MARVELOUS story! Congratulations on graduating, too:) That's really the bigger deal! I will be anxiously awaiting the sequel. Thanks again for the superb writing. I wish you could have been one of the official writers for the show. That way we wouldn't have lost our favorite couple.
ilive4jeanz chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
OF course I loved it :P Among other people of course :P Thanks so much for sharing this story, it's absolutely amazing, and I'm sure the sequel will be as awesome as this one :) Congrats on the end of this story, your exams and your grad :P Thanks so much for sharing, I can't wait to read the sequel :)
Pinkangel chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
Awww. I can't believe the story's over. I loved it though. Can't wait for the sequel.!
24fanforever chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
Wow! I love this story. It suprises me how so few people write Jack/Renee stories. I've read every single one of them on this site, and yours is one of the best! Congratulations on your graduation! That's awesome. Hopefully it won't make us wait to long for the sequel cause I can't wait for it! ;) Great job!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 17 . 6/3/2010
woo loved it,

can't wait for the sequel!
ilive4jeanz chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
Aww :P I love your Renee/Teri moments, they're so cute :D

I'm glad Renee didn't turn out evil :D And you wrote the whole chapter really really well :) Oh man, Jack better be pissed at himself for being an ass to Renee :P This was a really amazing chapter :)

Oh, and congrats on the grad, and good luck with your exams :D

Thanks a lot for sharing :)
Skatergirl chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
AWWWW! man I love Teri and Renee moments! Soooo preious! Amazing job! Can't wait for more! Jacks gonna be sorry!
Pinkangel chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
Wow.! I did not see any of that coming.! I can't wait for more.!
Lara Cox chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
WOW! This was so amazing! I can't believe jack didn't trust Renee... He's gonna feel so bad.

Anyway, I/m loving your story, I hope you update soon.
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 16 . 6/1/2010
MORE MORE MORE pleeeaasssee :)

love this story!

can't wait for more :)
Hayley chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
Congradulations on graduating! I guess that is a little more important than this story...haha well good luck with finals! Thank you for all the updates today, I feel like this was a better way to leave us for the week with Renee saving Teri than the end of chapter 15 so thank you for that! :D