Reviews for Angels and Demons?
Nella Moonblood Royalle chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I love the story! Pls continue dear awesome writer!
...sory but i was hoping for some romance in there but it was still awesome!
Hope to read more and also hope u haven't given up wit this awesome story XD
Yami-The Lord of Darkness chapter 15 . 3/3/2014
Please update soon
kuroshiro spade chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
please update i want to see a chapter that includes the black order or akuma but this chapter is very fascinating
SmileRen chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Will you be updating soon?
Allen94 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
PLEASE! UPDATE this is amazing and Allen got to relax for awhile.
MinaCathcart chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
I like what you have done with this story. Will you be adding more? I hope Yuri goes to the black order. Now that would be fun indeed. Especially if he meets kanda. I think I will be looking forwared to that the most!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Please update soon! I'm gonna love it when Yuri finds out about Allen...maybe Conrad and Wolfram should come too?...one thing for sure is that I like Allen the most.;):)
KuroAlice chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
are you going to continue this storie! Please continue!
KuroAlice chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
ooooooooo i have a fanfic that you can write! (that i know i cant write *sulking in a corner*)Its a colaberation of man, K (a.k.a. Project-K of a.k.a. Kings), and No. 6. If you dont know what is K and/or no.6, K is a great anime with a beggining with a lot of confusion like the anime know as Durarara if you know that anime and K will always keep you guessing v. No. 6 is an anime/manga that happens in the far future where the almost all of the human race is left with only 6 major citys left on the globe. To know more i suggest to watch the entire seires and the manga, Warning thought No. 6 has a bit of shonen ai. But what makes them all good is that they all consist of the anime/ manga worlds 3 pairs of black and whites!/. So it would be nice if you wrote a fanfic during (setting) of there story climax like for man the latest chapters (ch.200-217 and onwards.), for K and No.6 the ending episodes K- episode 8-10 all the way to episode 13 the final episode (me: i hope not TT) and No. 6- well the entire thing... I dont know how the fanfic will go but if you do start a fanfic on those 3 anime/mangas ill try my best to find it and help you with it if you want. v Good luck! (friend: ...on reading this.) (me: Hey!)
shirokuromokona chapter 15 . 5/31/2012
I had an epiphany. You know demons can transfer souls and allen has the 14th Noah's soul so is he also a demon. If so are the Noah's actually demon descendents? Lots to think about. Oh well, great job by the way.

Hehehehe, dogs I knew they were useful for something. Murata you really are one of my favorite characters.
Katyfoxdemon2 chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
This is such a good story. Your doing a great job keeping the characters and their enviroments all intact. I hope you will keep going with this.
Neko Serena chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
I love your story, i wanted to see these two anime together for a while now. Are you going to pair Yuri and Allen together? That would so cute, and if so make Allen the uke and Yuri the seme in the relationship.
lunarphase chapter 15 . 9/12/2010
hey can you write PLZ the story is VERY VERY VERY AWESOME! please update soon! I've been waiting FOREVER for the next chapter so please write :D :D :D :D :D
Nebelkind chapter 15 . 9/7/2010
I want to know what happens now!

I can't wait to see the reactions the other exorzist are going to have!

Please update soon again!

Patcher chapter 15 . 8/19/2010
Things are definitely more complicated XD I look forward to the next chapter! :D