Reviews for Until You Decide to Wake Up
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I don't know how i feel about this...it's happy-sad...Honestly, I can't think of anything really...
It was really well done and speaks half the truth...Although I am curious how it would turn out if the two weren't bound by duty?
flora.mae.52 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It's good..
Nice story :)
flybynight00 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I really enjoyed this. I've only recently discovered a liking for Lavi/Lenalee, and this played into it nicely. I like that it acknowledges that whatever they can have won't last but doesn't get bogged down in it. Thanks for writing!
Shiori Dorima chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
You are so wrong. This was very profound! And beautifully written. This is one of the best love scenes I've read. It wasn't smut, it was making love. Very good and I can totally picture this being the true story. Well done! :D
Pisces95 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
that was freakin' awesome ;D i don't usually look in to this pairing much, because of course i am NOT a yaoi fangirl *cough* but uh, yeah... that was hot xP
J.J.Valentine chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
It was brief and sweet. I loved it! Keep up the good work.
Shiori Dorima chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Very profound to me! I could totally see that happening and them thinking that way. Well written and not over the top with the lemony goodness. _ and good god i just have to say what we are all thinking: lavi... sooo smoking HOT! O.O *melts to a puddle*
Sugaby chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wow! So well written! This is my first time reading a DGM fic and you've got me wanting to read more! Great job!
aurenwolfgang chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
This was really beautifully written,.

And even though I don’t normally go for the Lavi Lenalee pairing I just couldn’t help love this story to bits!

Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This is one of my favorites. I really enjoyed reading it. I can truly say that I felt Lavi and Lenalee's pain for not being able together. I was kinda depressed after reading it...but it's definitely a beautiful piece.

Good work.

~KWF~
ILaviLavi chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
"Less profound"? Are you kidding me? that was so profound ;D I added it to my favourites just because of the ending... well and the smut-ish. Teehee. 3
xhalleonlatsyrc chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Well, i was too lazy to log in but I've always been a huge fan of LavixLenalee & i have to say I absolutely loved your fic. It's amazing, the way you write, & the way you grasp what they're both feeling. Love it 3.
Velox chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
-blubbers like a baby- This was just...beautiful.

I'm not even a LavixLenalee fan. Hell, I barely read hetero fanfics! Their moment of passion was so genuine and stunning that the reader wants to overlook the inevitable angst that awaits, hoping for a brighter future instead.
Zomboozles chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Also the title is a Coheed reference, yeah?
little miss clueless chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
This is the first D-Gray man fic i've ever read, and i think it's :D