Reviews for The oddest thing
misswitlock16 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
i like it hope you add more
bjkh chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
well Adrian turned out to be a cunt ahhh. He met a girl and moved in with her all in one month? what a douche bag
Lauri3n chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
This is great!
monai93 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
when will you update I want to see more happen between the two
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
I love it. Are Rose and Christian going to become a couple? With the way the story has been planed and what not i think it would be a good idea, but that's just me.
rephiamluvers123 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
L1ckityspl1t chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I completely love te concept of this story and the growing relationship between te two. I love how instead of turning it into a typical rose kills dimka, comes back, finds out she's been in love with o/c the whole time blahblah you've kwpt the bitchy banter between the two which make everyone love the friendship between the two! Please hurry up and update I can't wait to get my next fix! ox
Vampswols4L chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
It's sooo obvious that they like each other!;) rose needs to put herself out there for Chris!
YourVampireGirl98 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Update soon!
Ozera's Buffy chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
love it update soon love to read more
xxcityofclacexx chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Like your story but maybee you're going too fast with Rose and Christian... jst a thought... (: Continue ;D
Tayloranne chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
I hope you write more soon I love this couple(:
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
please update soon! please!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
please hurry with the update, i love this story. at first i was skeptical cause well, i love rose and dimitri. but im glad im reading this, its a really great story. soo again please please please hurry haha.
timeignites chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
Ohhhhhh yay! I'm kinda sad that Lissa is a "b-I-t-c-h" but it also makes the story different in a very good way! Your writing has improved! Not that I'm good at writing or anything but yours is definitely good! I'm eager to find out what happens with Chrisitan and Rose! Eeeeeep! Where is his safe place at!? !