Reviews for The oddest thing
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 7/17
that was good
misswitlock16 chapter 8 . 8/3/2015
i like it hope you add more
bjkh chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
well Adrian turned out to be a cunt ahhh. He met a girl and moved in with her all in one month? what a douche bag
Lauri3n chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
This is great!
monai93 chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
when will you update I want to see more happen between the two
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2013
I love it. Are Rose and Christian going to become a couple? With the way the story has been planed and what not i think it would be a good idea, but that's just me.
rephiamluvers123 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
UPDATE NOW! ER MY GERD I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH I MIGHT BY IT A TEDDY BEAR AND CHOCOLATE
L1ckityspl1t chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
I completely love te concept of this story and the growing relationship between te two. I love how instead of turning it into a typical rose kills dimka, comes back, finds out she's been in love with o/c the whole time blahblah you've kwpt the bitchy banter between the two which make everyone love the friendship between the two! Please hurry up and update I can't wait to get my next fix! ox
Vampswols4L chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
It's sooo obvious that they like each other!;) rose needs to put herself out there for Chris!
YourVampireGirl98 chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Update soon!
Ozera's Buffy chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
love it update soon love to read more
xxcityofclacexx chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Like your story but maybee you're going too fast with Rose and Christian... jst a thought... (: Continue ;D
Tayloranne chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
I hope you write more soon I love this couple(:
Guest chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
please update soon! please!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
please hurry with the update, i love this story. at first i was skeptical cause well, i love rose and dimitri. but im glad im reading this, its a really great story. soo again please please please hurry haha.