Reviews for Grave Letter
Alicia chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
I am enjoying all of your stories! Thanks for writing.
wercomingup chapter 7 . 5/8/2010
Awww, well done!
SniffleSquint chapter 6 . 5/3/2010
One of the best fan fic descriptions ever: "writhing puddle of pain."

Great story!
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
This was absolutely heavenly. I loved it. Both Booth and Brennan seem really in character, and that's hard to do, especially for Bones, but you pulled it off without a hitch. It's absolutely everything I could want in a Bones fanfic. Thanks so much, you just made my day :D :D
1kaddison1 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Aww, especially that last chapter mended my ever-aching B/B heart. You did so great - light on that pathos most B/B writers are prone to put into their stories and still so sweet and funny. I loved it!
Kad
P.S. Now proceeding to checking out your Fanfiction profile for more stories; you just got yourself a fan, missy
Cat1030 chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Awesome, I reAlly loved it so much!
Cupid's Girlfriend chapter 7 . 5/2/2010
Loved it! Only thing I would say is that it's a bit out of whack chronologically, as the kiss happened in Season 3 and you have her thanking him for it in the letter she wrote in Season 2 :s but otherwise loved it and hope something similar comes up in a future episode as is rumoured! Good Job! :) CG X
entcpw chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Loved it!
entcpw chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
enjoyed the first part of the letter - 2 things though - for continuity's sake:

the sully reference - he didn't show up until several episodes after aliens

the explanation about cantilever - brennan didn't know at the time how rich/powerful jack was - he alludes to it in this episode.

nice writing, I just got sidetracked by these points,
Summer chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
You're an amazing writer ! I'm new to the whole Bones world and this is the first fanfic I have ever read on the series. You did an absolutely incredible job on this story, you have written the characters so similarly to how they're portrayed on the show. So great job !
bones35 chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
This is one of the better stories in here! i loved it!
NoraBolt chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
Gotta 2nd what fictionlover said...I've read many versions of the letter and this is definitely my favorite...completely in character, even down to the amount of words it takes Bones to get a simple point across.
Fantastic story! Oh how I wish it could all go down this way.
psychprincess chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
This was absolutely breathtaking. I sure wish you wrote for Bones. I don't know how the writers of Bones will ever be able to top this!
WishforBooth chapter 7 . 5/1/2010
omg i LOVE this story! I just read it all the way through! So cute! It is going to be added to my favorite story list now!
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 5/1/2010