Reviews for Forever
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Cute
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol, so much that can be said in 50 sentences! Really cute little stories!
scienceguy chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Excellent work, as always. Though they were all good, I smiled at #37.
MsRainey chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
10, 32, and 50 were my favs! Absolutely lovely, this was. I love how your writing just flows so smoothly! I sound redundant, but it's the truth! Absolutely in love with this. Great job! Hope you are fairing well.

Tori
sakR9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
nice!

My favourite were [16] Weakness, [24] Taste, and [38] Gift :)

Thanks for writing this!
Kohryu chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
nice
mom calling chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wonderful, VNinja. FF7 is a powerful metaphor for me-and it must be for a lot of people judging by the number of writers and reviewers...sometimes I get a glimpse of youthfulness or creaky older age in-we are a varied bunch, to be sure. I love the characters as young adults in the game and up to CC-but even more I love imagining how they move beyond canon to become whatever the writers dream up for them. To become people attached by the strong cables of shared lives and committed couplings... In the briefest of ways, you move them through time and space...and set my heart free to go with them. Thanks for each of these gems. mc
serenbach chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I really enjoyed these, I think you managed to capture Cloud and Tifa's realtionship so well in each short sentences. My favourites were star and sky, but I loved them all, especailly references to their baby. Great job, as always! :)
shinobinaraku chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
AWW! My favorites are robably 2, 39, and 40, but they're all so adorable!

Have you played FF13 yet? Or whichever the newest one is...hehe.
Marisa chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I enjoyed reading all of them. Thanks for sharing. In all actuality, some of them have inspired stories. I'll have to write down my thoughts for a later date.
babysweettart chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I loved it it was amzingly excelent i loved this one and all of ur others this was my first time reading a 50 sentance story and i loved it keep up the greart work:)
Jackiefearless chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
for the first time ever, 1st to review! :) :)

loved it!

very nicely done! :) :) :)
one-wayward-girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I love reading these 50-sentence things, but I haven't found a nice one centered around Cloud and Tifa yet... until now, anyway. XD Thanks for taking the time to write this. :D